The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

What do you think of the treaty city stuff?

Bit of both really tho less hipsters than decent beer crowd— She services gigs that take place above the cafe so she doesnt want a wide range, just a selection of quality really and wants to support local/Irish if possible.

That’s going to be one of my recommendations it’s lovely stuff.

I had the White Deer stuff a few years back actually and it was fairly decent now that I recall… Was given a slab as a crimbo bonus from the Olive guy who lives down the road from the brewery …

Stag Ban is the best IPA going in my view.

O’Haras Notorious is the nicest Red Ale.

If you want a Lager, the Bru Lager is tasty and gluten free too so she can get that box ticked.

1 Like

V different picking one for a cafe or resteraunt than you would pick at home. You want one that isnt heavy and not particularly strong that people will drink more than one of.

1 Like

@ChocolateMice 9 White Deer is the business.
They have a fairly broad range now, so will tick all the boxes for a wanker cafe.

• craft
  • local
  • gluten free
1 Like

The Stag Ban from the crowd we are discussing is the business in that regards.

1 Like

Brilliant to see Mac online again.

Had a couple of lovely pints of this in Ennis Saturday night

1 Like

Jack the Lad from Reel Deel in Mayo is lovely. Some of the bigger Supervalu stores stock it.

How many times do I have to tell you, kinnegar are the best Irish beers.

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s that time lads. It’s a long time since I had a pint of a Friday

2 Likes

You certainly don’t get a better pint of Guinness on the mainland .

I’m sitting in the middle of Ennis mate. I’ve done savage traveling in the last 10 days. All over the world

are you back in Mikey kerins kid?

Looks a lovely pint that, enjoy mate.

I’m uptown mate. Now you have put it into to my head to lay out a few tunes. No better way to round off an intense period of international travel and building relationships

You’d want to hand that pint back @Tassotti, you can tell by the head on it that its come out of uncleaned pipes