The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

:rollseyes:

Up your game son

1 Like

It’s true though. It will end up like Newcastle Brown eventually.

It’s owned by Heineken, and brewed in the same place as Heineken in the UK.

1 Like

The bastards have bought half the beers around the world.

Are they buying it to take it off the market, @Mac? Other wise i’d imagine they will brew it to the same flavour/taste.

They buy up anything that’s selling at scale. They can produce it at scale and they’ll just dumb down the taste of it over time with cheap ingredients by adding more chemicals. The stuff you’ll get in the Caribbean will still be good and proper. The stuff that comes in a can from an English off licence will be no better than Dutch Gold.

1 Like

They bought it so that mugs like you will keep buying it and paying a premium because it is “Jamaican”.

It cant be bought in the republic, you plum.

When that happens i’ll move onto something with more hipster value.

if they have enough mugs like you I’m sure they’ll start to sell it in Oireland.

Says the cunt that swamps zyweic by the barrel

I’ve given up beer actually. I’m a fully paid up member of the TFK whisky clique now.

1 Like

What’s your tipple?

Balvennie at the moment. I’ve a Jura waiting to be opened and a Jameson Black Barrel or whatever on the go as well.

:pint:

I do prefer the sweetness of Irish — but the Jura was lovely once I gave it a chance … was very over powering at first tho.

It can

Tell that to @caulifloweredneanderthal who is crossing the border to get it…

He probably meant the republic of cork.

No, no I didnt.

Where pal?

Haven’t seen it in an Oirish offie in about three years. I’m about ten minutes from the border anyway.

The bottled stuff is superior tack @balbec . I’ll have to get onto the aunt’s husband who is an engineer down in Cark with Heineken

You did too you wally.