The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

Out of the country pal.

This is absolutely lovely

Got 6 Presidente for 10 dollars, Autentico Orgullo Dominicano. It’s really terrible.

1 Like

I’m sucking on a Moretti here after 10 hours in the Venetian heat … I’m out on the kerb in an alleyway/street like a alci while your wan is in looking at handbags…I hope she stays all night.

1 Like

I’m amazed that a wife of yours would need to buy a handbag.

1 Like

There is some amount of handbags in Venice. I know this because I saw (and passed judgement on) most of them.

In retrospect I may have done Venice wrong.

1 Like

What is his first name?

5 Likes

Cicero

2 Likes

None of the NEED to buy one.

3 Likes

and??

Some fanny juice… Spritz.

You can buy that in Tesco you mug

Spritz? I wasn’t drinking it so don’t give a fuck.

Picked up 3 random bottles of beer last night.
First was a dark beer from white gypsy, think it was called Old Smokey, was very nice, but couldn’t imagine you’d drink a lot of it. Second one was from the Mescan Brewery in westport. It was a Belgian style Saison beer. I wasn’t gone on it.

Tonight I’m having the last bottle, an IPA from a German crowd Maisel & Friends. Very nice, a quality beer and made in accordance with Bavarian purity laws.

German purity laws

I was in Tesco yesterday evening to buy something sweet for the cinema, do not normally shop there but needs must and then i had some time to kill, I walked into the beer section and picked up a good few bottles of Asahi Super Dry. It’s dear but it’s absolutely beautiful stuff, best seller in Japan.

5 Likes

Asahi is mighty tack.

1 Like

Kinnegar truly are in a league of their own.

7 Likes

Best craft brewery in the country. Have you tried any of their new* range in cans

*maybe not new

1 Like