The Man United Thread- Pl Champs 08/09, World Club Champs 08, CC Winners 08/09

Rumours of Neville going to Boro and Scholes to Stoke/Bolton. I suppose it would be up to them and stay and fight for their place as Fergie wouldnt kick them out of the club after all this time.

Thought you were gone?

Here’s what I think happened.

Shan threw a hissy fit and decided to leave as Captainshan but plotted to return under another username.

He tried to blend in today under that other username I have forgotten but was quickly rumbled.

He wants to return so just decided to blend back in as Captainshan again with a general Man Utd based post.

:clap:

United talk in here Mac.

Anyone who fookin wants to talks in here Shan

so you did a ronaldo, didn’t get the free and threw a strop and then rumours abounded that you were going to the real madrid board

there there

big bandage will look after ya

Welcome back Shan. :thumbsup:

I read before that Scholes is Oldham through and through and wants to give them a couple of years before he retires. I suppose he could still do that after having another year in the top flight with a Bolton or someone.

[quote=“Bandage”]Welcome back Shan. :thumbsup:

I read before that Scholes is Oldham through and through and wants to give them a couple of years before he retires. I suppose he could still do that after having another year in the top flight with a Bolton or someone.[/quote]

Yeah its what i heard as well but he still has a lot to offer the likes of a Bolton.

[quote=“Bandage”]Welcome back Shan. :thumbsup:

I read before that Scholes is Oldham through and through and wants to give them a couple of years before he retires. I suppose he could still do that after having another year in the top flight with a Bolton or someone.[/QUOTE]

Having no gripe with Shan and despising the lick-arsed attitudes of those who caused his aberrational daliance from the forum, it’s my thought that Scholes is a beaten docket, anywhere above Doncaster Rovers, and should bow out with a bit of grace from that obviously inferior league that is the EPL.
G’man Shan, ye might one day emulate Liverpool in terms of success on the European stage -meanwhile, hurl cool…

I just read on a Celtic site that Darron Gibson has been placed on the transfer list. Any truth in this Shan?

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Having no gripe with Shan and despising the lick-arsed attitudes of those who caused his aberrational daliance from the forum, it’s my thought that Scholes is a beaten docket, anywhere above Doncaster Rovers, and should bow out with a bit of grace from that obviously inferior league that is the EPL.
G’man Shan, ye might one day emulate Liverpool in terms of success on the European stage -meanwhile, hurl cool…[/QUOTE]

stick to the bogball you culchie fuck

I was sure Ferguson was going to keep him seeing as Scholes and Giggs getting on and Carrick(Missing in Big Games) Anderson(Headless Chicken) and Hargreaves( Talking the piss with his injury at this stage) Only Fletcher will not feel my wrath. I think I stated previously that Gibson would be another Fletcher and thats not a bad thing if he gets 30 odd games a season for a successful club rather than be at an inferior club but starting every game.

wayheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:p:barcasmile:

Leave him alone NCC.

Boxty is an alright sort.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Leave him alone NCC.

Boxty is an alright sort.[/QUOTE]

in regards to gaa yes he probably is an alright sort. on many a thread he has been slating football though & now pipes up with an opinion on it

He’s not slating football above, just Man Utd and Paul Scholes which makes it alright in my book.

Shouldnt let these things get to you buddy, I dont stress the kicking hte gaa and farming gets on here. Tis all a bit of banter.

Wahey! Nerves getting to ncc, what with tomorrow’s poll and the Dubs in the Royal sights on Sunday.
What price NCC and Meath?

People get what they deserve on here. Apart from the select few.