The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

Twice a month?? Christ I wouldn’t have a row twice a year with Ms Locke. Mrs Locke on the other hand :unamused:…

4 Likes

Ah ya. If you’re always on the back foot your fucked.

1 Like

All joking aside, you’d want to watch yourself with a violent woman. A woman is free to clod all the cans of carling she wants without much fear of censure. A man has very few options.
I’ve been there.
It would have been cool if you’d caught the can, necked it and told her to get up them stairs

1 Like

Sounds like she needs another nipper @mickee321

1 Like

+1

That child needs a bit of company

+1
If firing cans or anything else is common it’ll not be long till she’s beating the crap outta you and if you try to stop her you’ll get done for beating a woman.
Get out of it before it’s too late.

1 Like

yeah i think the two is enough for now…
TBH id say the financial aspect of buying 3 airline tickets to Agadir is sometimes the difference in me coming home some day to an empty house and having the kids there in the evening

are you in any position to walk out for a few days and leave her stew? sometimes women need it spelt out for them, theyre a bit thick that way.
i know personally id be walked all over iv she didnt know id be gone in a fucking flash. its a nice little tool to have in the toolbag as the man says.

So you just run away instead of facing your problems? You horrible little dweeb.

2 Likes

my problems? i think youre a tad confused here @fisty

3 Likes

This is why you spend your nights sitting in the spare room knocking back naggins of Paddy.

Mick is looking for some sensible advice here, not the half-baked ravings of a pisshead.

4 Likes

have you any advice yourself, sensible or otherwise?

cant wait to hear this

go down to the court and get yourself a safety order. at least if she tries to fuck off to Israel with the kids youll have that in your back pocket.

under no circumstances think that another kid will solve it. I saw enough failed marriages with kids being brought up in hugely disruptive backgrounds precisely because the parents thought another kid would help, it doesn’t and frequently exacerbates things.

3 Likes

My advice to him is to ignore you.

As usual for a watery cunt like you, fuck all to say.

Stick to the whiskey thread, you dozy cunt.

We all can’t have a garden shed in an allottment to hide in.

Never knew you’d the second one, congrats.

The gentleman came on here looking for advice. I offered some first class advice.
The blue rinse brigade offered belated congratulations on his second child.