The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

The so-called advice you offered him explains why you are an outcast in your own home. If Mickey wants to spend his next 20 years wallowing in the spare room knocking back bottles of High Commissioner, then he should listen to your gibberish.

Heā€™s aiming higher than that though pal.

1 Like

You seem to know what he doesnā€™t want.

But do you know what he wants?
Go on, offer him some advice please you watery halfwit. Lets see what you can do.

1 Like

Marriages need work Mickie man, understanding that people are different, especially men and women

2 Likes

She sounds like an awful cunt @mickee321. Kill her ta fuck before she kills you. If anyone inquires about her whereabouts tell them sheā€™s gone back to the desert and sheā€™s most likely blown herself up by now.

11 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason you sit on your own every night of the week knocking back bottles of whiskey in the spare room.

A bit of introspection could help you out greatly.

Have you considered marriage guidance counselling when u retire at 50?

1 Like

No.Iā€™ve put too much thought into choking her though, way too much.

2 Likes

Itā€™s probably magic when ye make up though.

1 Like

Yes, but what is your advice to him? The man is in trouble and is reaching out.
You are spamming here, Do you have an opinion ?

Iā€™ve already told you my opinion.

Its very unhealthy being cooped up with the same woman 365 days of the year. I donā€™t know how lads do it. Generally the type of lads who live this way are either simpletons or love being walked all over. Destroyed. An awful way to exist.
Iā€™m lucky in that I work alot. 3/4 nights away each week. Can slip away to the office at weekends, meetings late in the evenings etc if I just cant stand rhe sight of her and i need to just go for a few hours.
If your stuck in the house looking at her and the blood is boiling no words or actions can fix that forfucksake.
I walked last year and didnā€™t go home for a week or more. I needed it she needed it. Everything was much better almost instantly on return.
Thats my trick anyway. Best wishes to poor auld @mickee321

3 Likes

You do whatever works for you.

1 Like

In other words ā€œBrazzers timeā€

A sick cow that needs watching works around these parts.

8 Likes

Yeah, fair fucks to @HBV. It takes balls to deviate from the accepted norms in order to find something that works, but as long as it works thatā€™s what matters.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say poor auld @backinatracksuit is covered in bruises from the Polish wan.

@mickee321

Try this, be exceptionally nice to her for a fortnight. Give her no opportunity to have a go. If she does, appease her.

If after the two weeks sheā€™s still the same thereā€™s something deeper going on. If things are a lot better then maybe youā€™ve a few things to work on yourself pal.

So you think itā€™s his fault he got a can of cheap lager bounced off his nut?

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Are you married?

Meet fire with fire and never back down.

11 Likes

Sheā€™s walking all over the cunt.

4 Likes