The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

Great article. Niamh Horan is a prime cunt obviously but that is the highlight of her career. She has her priorities straight, my opinion of her has improved no end.

But what does it mean to “consistently” achieve orgasm during sex? It’s guaranteed that I make my gf cum a few times a month, but it’s also guaranteed that a few times a month she just can’t because she’s feeling stressed or whatever. A woman is responsible for a lot of her own orgasm in fact; she has to learn how to relax, feel comfortable with her own body etc.

Is “consistently” just a matter of personal interpretation? I think I will send this fine piece of journalism to my gf and ask her if she would consider herself to orgasm consistently.

who will translate it into Portuguese mate?

13 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up for us doctor fucking Ruth.

3 Likes

Wham :smile:

Ponto culminate?

Throw in an upside down question mark at the front

Will that count as foreplay?

2 Likes

Animal

• a woman can orgasm only if there is some sort of rhythmic pressure on her clitoris (… and it’s also the reason why a good lover will always master the art of oral sex)

Not sure she meant it but Niamh has turned me on there

3 Likes

The technical term is ‘priming’

I volunteered my suffering for the good of the forum and you’re throwing it back in my face. You’re a very nice poster.

3 Likes

Like you used prime an old car? Flake away at the button ?

According to niamh we should be looking for one of these

5 Likes

I.doubt it somehow, unless she’s on the game

1 Like

Would you perform oral sex in a young lady yourself, do ye nordies do that sort of thing?

Lights off, door closed and strictly missionary - through a hole in the sheet of course.

2 Likes

You should try it sometime.

That entire ‘female orgasm/clitoris’ carry on is a feminist ruse. I don’t believe a word of it.

1 Like

That BBC Christmas ad there lads is one to sit and watch with your significant other… it was on before MOTD the other night. .I love that little sequence cc @Sidney where it goes from the NI weather to the lotto and then that little pause for an interval that is usually a country scene or balloons perhaps before MOTD kicks in. .it is a sign that the weekend has landed.

In a most bizarre symmertry it transpired that both of us were watching it - its a most enchanting piece of television and one of the most beautiful 2 minutes i have seen - it is the suprise that catches you tho and it sucks you in - as it was playing out i noticed herself was crying next to me , it was a most soft sound and one that i felt uncontrollable pity for - she left the room and went up to kiss the older lad in his bed ( and im sure she wont be the only woman to do so after seeing this).

i continued with Southampton vs United but as i sat i felt an intense feeling that i needed to be with her , it was a feeling that if you have felt it you know, i walked thru the kitchen and saw her outside in the deep winter gloom , smoking a marlboro with not even the stars for company.
there wasn’t anything said for a minute or two but as she stood goddess like on the balconey staring into the dark chasm in front of her i wondered if the soft december rain was providing her with any comfort with her troubled thoughts and the guilt that i feel for her lonliness began to catch up with me - despite the chaos and the sense of disorder she has a sense of poise that is most glorious and dignified and the sense of reality that i am out of my league becomes apparent, at times like this.
Troy would have sacked for less i thought and maybe there are times when one needs to compromise,

we shared the cigarette in silence - there is something most soothing about blowing smoke into the dead of night with just your thoughts for company - this situation needed no words and there werent many spoken - i assured her things would be ok … things have been calm since -
yesterday was the first day of Hannukah and im hopefully that saturday night was our Light that is associated with this 9 days…ill give it everything this time round

30 Likes

are you an orthodox jew?

She wasn’t looking westwards to where that young fury lad lies buried?