The Michael Jackson saga

If rumours are to be believed this whole situation will jsut get crazier and crazier as the days and weeks go on. The will is the beginning of it, the estate and its break up will be epic. Jackson may have been practically broke but he was asset rich, the Sony catalogue primarily is meant to be worth big money.

Its already come out that he was bald, was riddle with needle marks from his 3 time a day administration of injections, and his face was barely held together, he weighed 8 stone acc to one report.

Now Liza Minelli has emerged (granted she is a crazy bitch) saying that its good that people are praising Michael and honouring his memory now, because once the truths emerge over the coming weeks, people may not be so forthcoming to do so.

Should be an interesting few weeks Iā€™d sayā€¦

he is also not the father of his children accoring to the evening herald :rolleyes:

Does he have much of an estate left or does he owe money to everyone? Iā€™d be sickened if I was one of those kids waiting on a big inheritance and then this chump pops up and tells everyone heā€™s your real father.

1 Like

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/f/F/sp807_The_Jeffersons.jpg

Luckily for the kids involved your man is a billionaire :rolleyes:

He says he is blankets father.

Not a sentence one gets to say enough:D

I saw a phot of the 3 kids on the front of a paper at lunch time today, and one of them in blonde and snow whiteā€¦

Yeah Michael he was your son okā€¦

[quote=ā€œHangBlaaā€]I saw a phot of the 3 kids on the front of a paper at lunch time today, and one of them in blonde and snow whiteā€¦

Yeah Michael he was your son okā€¦[/quote]

One of them is Snow White? He took that fairy tale thing too fucking far!

:rolleyes:

I donā€™t see what all the fuss is about with him cutting his auld man out of his will. FFS who looks after their old man in their will?

ā€œTo my father I leave ā‚¬100 and my sole Barry Manilow album If I Should Love Againā€.

Get up the yard ffs.

MJ fans are clearly an intelligent bunch

Thirty-one-year-old Jesper Hauton was one of the fans who had been expecting to see his hero on stage.
ā€œWe should have been going to the concert but weā€™re standing here instead,ā€ he said. ā€œIt doesnā€™t make any sense.ā€

It does make sense Jasper. It really does.

The people behind the concerts are offering the fans either a full refund or the chance to forgo the refund and get sent the tickets for the concert to keep as a souvenir. They expect a 40-50% take up on the souvenir offer.

1 Like

Jacksons Ghost

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00846/JackoCloud-280_846008a.jpg

A BUILDER was stunned when he discovered the ā€˜ghostly imageā€™ of Michael Jackson on his car bonnet ā€” just 13 hours after his death.

Dad-of-two Gary Sloggett, 43, had taken some pics of his Rover 200 for a car sales magazine on June 26.
But when he uploaded the snaps on to his computer he was shocked to see the King of Pop ā€” who died the day before of a heart attack ā€” staring back at him.

Gary, of Stafford, said yesterday: "Itā€™s quite extraordinary.
"The obvious explanation is that it seems to be some sort of cloud formation that just happened at the time.
"But Iā€™ve shown the picture to quite a few people and without prompting they all say: ā€˜Thatā€™s Jackoā€™.
"To be honest Iā€™m a bit of a sceptic and Iā€™m not the worldā€™s greatest Michael Jackson fan, but as soon as I saw the picture on my computer it set me thinking.
ā€œIā€™m not saying Iā€™ve been touched by any sort of presence, but it is pretty unusual. I was a bit bemused to say the least.ā€
Gary, who is married to Moira, 41, and has two children, Amy, 13, and Thomas, 11, added of the Speed Demon: "I didnā€™t upload the pictures for a few days but I took them at around 10am on the day after Michael Jackson died.
"When I saw the picture I immediately turned to my wife and said: ā€˜What is Michael Jackson doing on my car bonnet?ā€™
ā€œIf you look at the picture for long enough it even looks as if he has got wings.ā€

Oh for fuck sake. This was in the Sun lads. Great Journalism right there. :smiley:

Thatā€™s some funny shit right there.

Thats pretty fooking retarded.

Must head off to bed now. Want to head to rathkeale early in the morning to get a good spot at the stump.

LA coroner now apparently ruling the death a homocide.

Has he been buried yet?

Recycled maybeā€¦

Michael Jackson was taking a cocktail of drugs apparently.

He had nicknames for some of them such as his ā€˜milkā€™.

He said he would pay any amount of money to a doctor so he could get them.

He used false names so he could get more if he wanted.

Doctor Conrad Murray said he feared that his patient was becoming addicted.

Just saw this. Fucking hilarious.

Anyone else think during the raid Michael had to expain a jar of Macauleyā€™s sperm in a hurry and this was what he came up with?

Is child star Macaulay Blanket Jacksonā€™s real father?

RENOWNED child-actor Macaulay Culkin is the biological father of Michael Jacksonā€™s youngest son Blanket, it has been claimed.

Jacksonā€™s long-time friend made the sperm donation to help create the third offspring, Prince Michael Jackson II, nicknamed Blanket, with the identity of the surrogate mother still unknown.

Jackson forged a close friendship with Culkin after the actor starred in the 1990 box office hit Home Alone.

Jackson has said the child was the result of the artificial insemination of a surrogate mother with his own sperm, but now close friends say that Jackson isnā€™t in fact the biological father of Blanket, or his older siblings Michael (12) and Paris (11).

Sources close to the superstar, who died on June 25, say he asked Culkin to donate the sperm so that he could create his ā€œperfectā€ family.

A close source added, ā€œThis isnā€™t just chitter-chatter, even Culkin suspects heā€™s Blanketā€™s father. So many names have been mentioned as dads, this is probably the wackiest yet.ā€

Actor Mark Lester, who starred in the film Oliver!, has publicly claimed he fathered Jacksonā€™s daughter Paris.

ā€œBut Jackson and Culkin were best friends,ā€ the source added. "Really, Jackson idolised him ā€“ thatā€™s why he asked Mack to donate sperm.

ā€œI think he always wished Mack was his son. Creating Blanket was the next best thing.ā€

Yesterday, Jacksonā€™s brother Marlon defended his honour. ā€œThose were Michaelā€™s kids ā€“ regardless of where they came from,ā€ he said.