1 Like

I’m a conservative liberal

3 Likes

How so bud

Here’s a good example of what I’m talking about

Nearly as insane as @anon7035031

This is so called “mainstream conservatism”

It’s deranged

Everything I’ve said about right-wing politics for years has been proven correct

The DUP are nearly on the relatively liberal wing of right-wing politics worldwide these days

@anon7035031 has been triggered

All normal people are conservative liberals.

1 Like

OK guys, I’ll leave you to it.

I just hope Gemma gets well soon, she has done a lot of good work in the past before Denis O’Brien hired people to get to her.

1 Like

That was one hell of an impression of you that Lindsey Graham did there m8

The AOC rant?
I am on record here as being an admirer of AOC, US politics needs more of her youthful exuberance.

You’re obsessed with her and not in any sort of a good way

Like all right-wingers, your obsession with her is purely sexual

Pretty similar to what your interest in Kamala Harris is, actually, seeing as you’re so far away from her politically

Ocasio-Cortez is everything you hate, an outspoken woman of colour with a razor sharp moral compass who tells it as it is

As are her fellow women of colour that Trump has targeted in such a racist manner

They drive you and other right-wingers up the wall because they are unapologetic about their views and what they are, and unapologetic in calling out the racism, corruption, cruelty and total moral bankruptcy of Republicans and indeed the impotency of corporate Democrats like Pelosi who enable the fascism of Trump with their appeasement

@caoimhaoin had a similar theory about Cobh

1 Like

Lolz

Goodbye Gemtrails

Hopefully Twitter will follow suit quickly

1 Like

As always you are incapable of debate without resorting to personal attacks and sexual fantasy. It’s no wonder women consistently run away from you or don’t return your texts.

AOC is white, like 80% of Puerto Ricans who identify as white. 76% of the American population identify as white, 15% of that 76% are Hispanics. Their ancestry is as European as mine is.

Pelosi is trying to hold the Democratic party together which is in danger of fragmenting. Loons like yourself and the Twitter warriors you follow are the ones who will see Trump re-elected.

Carry on with your Gemma impersonation.

2 Likes

You complained about a personal attack and then returned with…a personal attack.

Well done, you have the self awareness of a traffic cone.

I note you’re silent about Trump’s racism - that’s because you’ve been consistently denying he’s a racist for years, and you can’t be seen to back down now even in the face of irrefutable evidence, can you.

Funny you mention Gemtrails - there is nothing Gemtrails has said or done that is in any way worse than Trump. Trump is Gemtrails, and then some.

But of course a swivel eyed nutcase would never chooose to see that.

I have nothing in common with Gemtrails, you have everything - your tone, your protestations, your projection, and of course your loonball extremist racist views.

Pelosi is an appeaser, and history will show that. Get elected, and do nothing except pander to Trump and do his bidding for him against people with moral clarity who have an actual understanding of history.

Go and shit in a hat.

More hysterical and radical nonsense.

Under Pelosi’s leadership Democrats won the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the idea that she “panders” to Trump is truly delusional. The Democratic party is very broad , it takes an exceptional politician to keep it unified, which she has done up to now. The fact you and your ilk attack her demonstrate the insanity of the left, whose success is measured by the number of party splits they accomplish. There is a reason why the left never win elections, as they scare away voters with their insanity.

Trump knows he would lose to a moderate in 2020, so is positioning to run against the progressive left wing of the Democrats. It is obvious as day what he is up to, he will do whatever he can to make sure that AOC and her “squad” stay front and center between now and Nov 2020. The problem is the “squad” have four votes and are not popular outside the most progressive districts, so not alone are they endangering the Democratic candidate, they are also endangering the House majority and any chance Democrats have of taking the Senate.

Calling everyone that disagrees with you a racist has become the progressives rallying cry, and will result in a massive backlash, including from moderate Democrats who make make up the majority of the party and the great majority in swing states. Don’t be surprised if Democratic turnout is low in 2020.

You still can’t bring yourself to call Trump a racist

That’s because you are one too, and because you were totally wrong about what he was all along, while I was totally right

Your posts are utter irrelevant gibberish

Your sole technique on this forum is to post about everything but the elephant in the room - the elephant you missed completely

You’re the sort of cunt who if the internet had been around when Hitler was in power would have been talking about the economy and “legitimate grievances”

Oh, and by your standards, Nazism was “centrist” in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s, so was communism in Russia

The Trump regime is utterly amoral and an absolute affront to humanity

Pelosi has power she refuses to use

History will judge her accordingly

My posts are completely rational and reflect the views of the vast majority of normal Americans.

Your views are those of a total loon who is representative of a Twitter mob.

Nobody sane cares what you think.

There’s nothing rational whatsoever about your naked bigotry

What’s the solution to the humanitarian crisis on the southern US border? Where detection centers build in 1996 by Bill Clinton are massively overcrowded.

Don’t you find it odd that they were not “concentration camps” during Clinton’s presidency, Bush’s presidency, and Obama’s presidency, even though they served exactly the same purpose?

You are incapable of rational debate.

You’ve never been capable of rational debate because you don’t subscribe to basic principles of humanity

This has been proved over and over and over again

Anybody like that is not capable of rational debate

They are merely bigots who deserve zero respect whatsoever

Which is what I have for you and is all you deserve