The Most Disturbing Video Ever

Watch this at your own discretion … It’s witch burnings in Kenya… These poor bastards denounced jesus as their god and suffered the below… I feel physically sick after it.

[media=facebook]566979386668690[/media]

[media=facebook]566979386668690[/media]

I cant get the link to appear… anyway, it’s halfway down this Facebook page on the right.

https://www.facebook.com/chongo.siame.1?hc_location=stream

Fuck.

Fuck Religion.

Fuck.

o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6-hYeBZDYs

Barbaric
1187 people ‘liked’ that video

Crazy shit

That’s shocking, didn’t watch until the end - were they killed?

Beaten with sticks and burned alive by the look of it. I doubt any of them lived.

FFS…

[SIZE=6][FONT=Arial]The pensioners being burned alive as witches by their own FAMILIES… so they can profit from lucrative land [/FONT][/SIZE]

[LIST]
[]WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
[
]Land owner Sadaka Muruu, 100, ‘dragged naked from her home by relatives’
[]But councillor arrived in time to save woman and drove her to rescue centre
[
]Cllr Teddy Mwambire’s probe finds relatives can arrange killing for only £30
[*]Shocking video emerged in 2009 showing five villagers burned in Nyamataro
[/LIST]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]By MARK DUELL[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]PUBLISHED: 17:10 GMT, 4 November 2012 | UPDATED: 17:51 GMT, 4 November 2012[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Growing desires for land along Kenya’s Indian Ocean coastline are allegedly causing a rise in ‘witch lynchings’ by residents to intimidate their elderly relatives who own the title deeds of desirable areas.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Sadaka Muruu, 100, who owns 12 acres of sought-after land in coastal Kilifi county, claimed she was told by her grandchildren that they would burn her alive after investors asked about purchasing it.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]The frightened grandmother was allegedly dragged naked from her home in January by relatives who had turned up without notice, and told neighbours they had caught her doing witchcraft.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/04/article-2227693-15D88B4F000005DC-912_634x450.jpg[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Extraordinary images: Three years ago uproar was caused after a video emerged on the internet showing five people burned in the village of Nyamataro, Kisii, in the east of Kenya, over witchcraft allegations[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/04/article-2227693-15D8897C000005DC-802_634x450.jpg[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Shocking: Kenyan local councillor Teddy Mwambire has led an independent probe into witchcraft and found relatives can arrange for a killing for the equivalent of only £30[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]But she was saved at the last minute by local councillor Teddy Mwambire, who drove her away to a rescue centre for elderly men and women accused of witchcraft, reported the [B]Sunday Times[/B].[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Others have suffered a much-worse fate, with more than 50 people aged over 60 lynched this year over witchcraft accusations. Seven were killed in Cllr Mwambire’s district in Kilifi alone this summer.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Some were burned to death in front of villagers. Other victims were fatally hit with machetes - such as Thomas Barawa, 79, who died in August just four weeks after his wife suffered the same fate.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Cllr Mwambire led an independent probe into witchcraft and found relatives can arrange a killing for the equivalent of only £30.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/04/article-2227693-15D8BD2C000005DC-658_634x426.jpg[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Lucrative: Desires for land along Kenya’s Indian Ocean coastline (file picture) are allegedly causing a rise in ‘witch lynchings’ by residents to intimidate their elderly relatives who own the title deeds of desirable sites[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Relatives are the top suspects in almost all of the killings. But police are struggling to bring cases to court because they cannot get anybody to give evidence.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Most victims who escape death and end up at guarded rescue centres are too scared to ever return home as they risk death if their angry relatives see them again, reported the Sunday Times.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Many poor communities in the African country rely on spiritual healers, sorcery and black magic.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px][FONT=Arial]Three years ago uproar was caused after a video emerged on the internet showing five people burned in the village of Nyamataro, Kisii, in the west of Kenya, over witchcraft allegations.[/FONT][/SIZE]

It’s no different to how europeans carried on not so long ago… The last witch burning in Ireland was in Co.Tipperary, 1895.

They carried one out on poor lar in 2011

They could do with starting again down there

Watched this and knew I shouldn’t what gets me us how accepting the victims were . They basically lid sown and took what was given to them. They weren’t even tied up.

what about gerry quinn in 04 ?

That’s fucked up.

• NSFW* This one is possibly an even more disturbing Witch Doctor video: Uh Witch Doctor

i actually think the russian soldiers being executed by chechen rebels is worse CM

[media=liveleak]315_1313176550[/media]

Ah, fuck all to do with religion, more about money. Or hold on, isn’t it really the same thing?

Disgusting anyway. Where is America now hey?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 769550, member: 273”]

Disgusting anyway. Where is America now hey?[/quote]

They’re at Church.

Martin o Neill did something similar at villa