The 'my body is being invaded by pathogens' thread

Yesterday: Constant feeling of sickness but unable to puke, the runs, extreme tiredness, headache, stiff neck

Today: An improvement but still feel complete shook with no energy

1 Like

assume no alcohol involved that might explain it?

Il save you 75 quid at the doctors mate, its a virus and no antibiotics wont work just rest and sleep it off.

Cheers mate.

Sounds like Zeka. You planning on getting pregnant any time soon?

1 Like

this wouldnt be standard doctor advice but I find if you take about 4 disprins and dissolve them in hot red lemonade it will knock you right out and when you wake up (40 hours later) you will be fine apart from needing new sheets having sweated all the bad shit out of you!

4 Likes

WTF?

1 Like

Yep my grandmother God rest her used to swear by it. Heat up the Nash’s red Lemonade. Throw a few disprin in and you’ll need a life jacket to get out of the bed the following morning with the amount of sweat. But you’ll feel like a new man. ( if that’s what you’re into)

1 Like

Doctor: You are the sickest man in the United States. You have everything.
Mr. Burns: You mean I have pneumonia?
Doctor: Yes.
Mr. Burns: Juvenile diabetes?
Doctor: Yes.
Mr. Burns: Hysterical pregnancy?
Doctor: Uh . . . a little bit, yes.

3 Likes

Lucozade sport get the salts/sugars back in the system

Don’t do this! An overdose of Disprin will cut the stomach out of you. Probably not a good idea seeing that you already have the runs

You probably need to be scoped. Is there a racehorse trainers yard near you?

2 neurogen cold & flu, taken with a hot whiskey & lemsip mixture , into bed for a few hours and you’ll wake up in a pool of sweat and right as rain.

1 Like