The NBA Thread

Car crash stuff here from Boston

I think both games will go to 7 with the west coming out on top handily enough in the finals

A special night at TD Garden

2 Likes

You’d have go say the Celtics could do with this goin to 7 games, so in truth, an ideal opener.

Nuggets win game 2

Celtics in a spot of bother here.

That hipster Celtics Coach Mazulla hasn’t a breeze.
Said it after the Game 5 loss to Philadelphia, that Celtics team for a team with such a strong winning percentage loses some amount of close games and overtime games.

Maybe if Coach Udoka wasn’t riding a staff member the Celtics would be in a better place

Both of those Game 1 and 2 loses had a lot to do with a badly coached team. Mazulla is out of his depth. That group of players has been losing far too many tight matches even before Mazulla though.

Grant Williams poked the bear, a big mistake.

Even the lads knew that was a bad idea

How is Coach Spoelstra doing now?

Mazulla is way out of his depth. I tried to tell my brothers that we wouldn’t go beyond this round but they didn’t want to know.

Mazulla watched about 40 points go in 3rd quarter of game 1 and never called a TO. Celtics open 4th with 7 points and Spoelstra calls a TO :person_shrugging:t2:

A great bit of stuff

Fair enough but looking at the Celtics there’s not enough ‘cunt’ in the players. No player with the bit of hatred in him.

1 Like

That’s also true. There’s no edge.