The NBA Thread

Ant had a three game break after ending Jokic’s career - now he is back to do the same to Donkey.

Mavs getting this closed out tonight

Kyrie and Luka combine for 44 at the half

IMG_5430

Did he need another break?

2 Likes

Fours years of jokic dominating the league. Now luka. The Serbs are some sports men and basketball savants. Yugos probably the best in the world per capita.

And so it is. One of the most storied and winningest franchises in sports history against the young Dallas upstarts. If Luka is gonna do it, he’s gotta go through title town. He wouldn’t want it any other way

1 Like

That would be Luka from Slovenia? Christ and I thought you pretended to live in North America

His father is from Serbia and anytime he curses at opposition and the crowd, its in Serbian. Of course you are clueless. It’s like when there’s talk of a gaa player from Dublin, first question is where’s his parents from. That’s the real identity.

His dad is Slovenian too bro. It’s been a bad morning for you. Ask your ‘friend’ to fact check in future.

1 Like

He’s a serb you fool. Whats a harmless cunt like you from the leafiest suburb doing watching nba? Stick to the leinster loins, and commiserations about last weekend. I see ye already get the help with funding, maybe they’ll let leinster play all the finals in Dublin in future too. Just to grow the game like…

Is that you wondering why all the lads ignore your messages on the NFL fantasy. There’s some laughing going on about it behind the scenes.

Or maybe it’s you after that time you said I was a known racist… And then admitted after you couldn’t recall one racist thing I said.

An awful godhelpus.

:grinning:
Is there a side group devoted to discussing ignoring my messages on Sleeper :joy:
I don’t think I’ve sent any messages but…. :man_shrugging:
You don’t even play, isn’t that right :rofl::rofl:

I don’t even play? I’m in a league with you.

What a mess of a response though, I think you’ve broken the record for emojis. You really are a source of mirth for the masses.

So you were lying when you said you weren’t in that league :joy:

You’re some man to blow the secret

Underdogs should suit. Dallas are a formidable team.

1 Like

Boston are never underdogs.

Pats suck, red sox are no where near a world series team, Bruins shit the bed in the playoffs after having the best regular season record 2 years running.

Its upto the Celtics to raise the Banner in titletown

Boston will always be strong in one.

It would be a fantastic story for Kyrie to beat the Boston racists

2 Likes