The NBA Thread

Delighted for Willl Hunting, Chuckie and the lads.

A sad note that William Costigan and Frank Costello couldn’t be around for it.

1 Like

Magic is taking it hard.

At least Jerry West passed before it happened. It might have killed him

Just when you thought the forum couldn’t love the Celtics and Pep any more than we already do :heart_eyes:

Pep
Pep
Pep!

Speaking to reporters after the Celtics won Game 5, he pointed to Guardiola with helping him in the transition game.

‘Dallas has one of the smartest defenses,’ Mazzulla told reporters. ‘We had to be creative to counter them.’

The Finals winning coach added, 'Pep [Guardiola] helped me in transitions and how to move guys’

1 Like

Unbelievable scenes, a colleague of mine is over this week and had to turn down a ticket for last night.

His buddy rang him during a 9 o clock meeting to inform him of the celebrations.

Title town was hopping

1 Like

The New York fanboys gone awfully quiet

1 Like

Thinking of @kyle today - my Boston brother

I saw a video about Jaylen Brown. It appears he’s a super genius like Shane o Donnell

1 Like

Up yer hole Magic, and thanks.

1 Like

Caitlin is the saviour of a league that doesn’t want her. I hope she smashes that Angel Reese tramp next time we play the Sky.

https://twitter.com/frankmikesmith/status/1805948098071478420?t=WDYsIA8yMRRRWrbeBKTioA&s=19

1 Like

Bronny joins the Lakers.
Joke of an organisation

Still no response to when I asked where this opinion came from? Dont tell me I caught him trying to be ultra woke, again

1 Like

The consensus seems to be if he wasn’t his father’s son he wouldn’t even have been drafted.

The Lakers aren’t drafting Bronny; they’re getting to keep LeBron for another 1-3 years.

3 Likes

Lebrons contract is up. He hasnt resigned. He is after getting his buddy JJ Reddick the coaching job. His son drafted . He will sign up for another couple of years with the Lakers

And he gets to stay in LA cementing his place in the movie industry

Definitely not granted he had heart issues pre season but he was an average to poor player on a very average by their standards USC team. Maybe given years to develop properly he could sit on the end of the bench of an nba team, but what time will he have to do that with the spotlight? But they had to draft him in case someone else did and it turned Lebrons head. NBA is in a lull at the minute. Most of the best players aren’t american, Lebron is still the biggest draw and the biggest remaining superstar. Big money.

1 Like

Are you suggesting nobody cares about fat crackers like Doncic and Jokic.

1 Like

Americans are like former and soon to be president Trump at heart, nativist. They wanna back their own, not the lanky Serbs or the French bean poles. Not even the Canadian magicians like SGA

1 Like