The NBA Thread

Largest half time deficit in playoff history…in an Eastern Conference Finals game at home…embarrassing for the Celtics.

one of the most amazing games in years, the Celtics, with Thomas gone for the year, turn over a 21 point deficit to win with a virtual buzzer beater

2 Likes

Unbelievable comeback, after looking headed for another blowout at the half. Take it to 7 Celtics, wear the bastards out.

Go celtics woo

Lolz, good luck with that.

Warriors up 65-51 at the half. Spurs battling gamely but up against a team at the top of their game.

Huge ovation for Manu Ginobili when he leaves the court in the fourth, including classy applause from Curry and teammates.

1 Like

The Spurs as an organisation, team, manager, appear thoroughly alright sorts. They got more out of themselves than many franchises I can recall. No shame in age catching up eventually.

The Cavs ripped Boston a new one tonight so finally we are exactly where we always knew we were gonna be with a Finals pairing of the two super-teams, Golden State and Cleveland. I’m going with Lebron in 7

Suck a dick. Warriors 4-0.

Lebron passes Jordan for most points in playoffs. In a lot more games obviously.

you called the finalists bro and the 4-1 cavs margin there. If Durant wasn’t there the cavs would repeat, but i just don’t see it. Should go to at least 6 games.

A blind pianist could have called the finals.

Dunno would the same musician be backing your 4-0 prediction

No mate, we are going to destroy them. It will be glorious.

I’ve had a decent bet on the Cavs at 5/2 to win the series with Warriors. I think there won’t be much in it and they are certainly overpriced to my mind at that.

This is magnificent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ySLUJb3Q1A

Giddy

Warriors by 10-12 I think

1 Like

Cavs in 6

1 Like

fancy a wager bro?