The NBA Thread

Lebron really is just a different level athlete. Messi and Ronaldo all in one, only better

1 Like

Cavs ahead 99-92 with 3 min left.

James with the dagger. Into the heart.

46 fucking points ffs.

1 Like

Love might have concussion.

Rockets have raced into an early big lead

38 points in Q1, huge

Absolutely shocking stuff here from the Warriors.

What a game we have on our hands now. Warriors have found their focus but Harden is in the zone. 74-70 to Rockets 6 min left in the 3rd.

Curry on fire now, 82-76 to the Dubs.

20 point lead now, 99-79, what a turnaround.

First time since 1979 that both conferences go to game 7.

These the best conference Finals in living memeory, fair fucks to the Rockets and the Cs for turning percieved wisdom on it’s ass

East has been terrible games though. Six easy home wins. CP3 gone makes the west and the finals a foregone conclusion now too.

I dunno buddy, I reckon we’re in for 2 cracking Game 7s starrting tonight

1 Like

Agreed. Really looking forward to this match tonight, despite the winners won’t puck it out to Golden State in the finals. But big playoff game seven matches like tonight is what you wait for all season with the NBA. Getting through that 82 game regular season slog for nights like this, they are rare. Imagine what Celtics would be like with Kyrie and Heyward available down this stretch.

1 Like

I hope so. Could definitely see lebron giving it one last lash in a cavs jersey here.

He’s going to destroy the green cunts.

2 Likes

I think JR is due a big night, he’ll be getting a lot of Love’s flip out 3 shots and even though he’s been septic all series, he gets hot out of nowhere

Superb start for Boston leading 12-4 5mins in. Tatum is in the groove.

Lebron could do with some help

If Daithi did that…