The NBA Thread

Great finish in store, what a game 7.

What a fucking play to more than likely win the game for the Cavs, Lebron down the court to Hill

1 Like

He is simply jaw dropping, nobody has dragged a team this far on their own in basketball history, and I say that with all respect to Jordan.

1 Like

Jordan had a higher level for a few years but lebron has had a way better and longer career, and more to come. 8 consecutive finals almost all on his own back.

Chris Paul officialy out. Even at home the Rockets face a seemingly impossible task in game 7 tonight

8 Finals in a row, when I think back to where I was back then…:eek: To be that consistently excellent is something else - though frankly he should have more than 3 titles out of 7 so far. He has had good supporting casts every year bar 1 out of those.

Time for Harden to step up and take control of the game. Wouldn’t begrudge him.

Warriors are fucked, Klay Thompson with 3 fouls already and on the bench possibly until the half.

Yeah he’s the only decent lad they have alright.

Great start from Houston

Was huge in game 6, Curry and Durant have been hot and cold, mostly cold. Houston to win.

Nobody can make a shot.

The Rockets have some amount of energy.

Definition of swagger there by Gordon going coast to coast to score with time expiring and continuing to the locker room without really missing a step.

2 Likes

Warriors in serious trouble, can’t match Rockets intensity and shooting % is garbage.

Harden getting absolutely no luck on his 3s.

Rockets throwing up some awful 3 point attempts.

It’s what beat the Celtics last night. Jordan Bell has really come of age this series.

Rockets fucking this away.

Wow Curry