The NBA Thread

Crazy stuff… 5 all stars starting…

Would Kawhi to LA even worry them?

No way, the Lakers would be fools at this stage to trade any assets or to tie up cap room

I see the Filipino lads gave the Aussies a serious beating. Further proof that whites can only not jump, but they also can’t fight.

i wouldnt know enough about it, great business by GSW it would appear

Yeah for $5.3 million its smashing. Almost zero hope of keeping him beyond a year and he has the potential to be posion in the locker room, but the pick and rolls they can use him in with Curry will be unstoppable.

Nope the only thing that could have worried them with Cousins in the team would have been LAbron to Houston but as of now it’s a procession. Hard to see a fit celtics being touched in the east. Whole year is almost a rubber, a chance to cut deadwood for gms and go again after when Irving, Thompson and a few more quality players might be up for grabs

Kawhi Leonard to Toronto with Demar DeRozan going the other way

Crazy. He will win nothing there but then again he may just stay one season and move on again. They have nothing much to support him.

Yah i think thats it. Next season is a write off, he just had to get out of SA. Lakers might clear space and get him next summmer.

TO turning their back on their franchise player though

He is reported to have said he os moving to the Lakers next Summer when his cotract is up. Massive gamble by the raptors. He could fuck off for nothing.

Not really a gamble at all, they know full well it’s very unlikely he resigns there. If he does, then great, an unexpected result. If he bolts, they aren’t tied down by contracts and can start the rebuild clean with buckets of cash for FAs.

A gamble in that Leonard hasnt been seen on a court in months. DeRozan was drafted by Toronto (so the favorable rights that has is gone with him) and he was a marquee player for them, a fan favourite. They had 2 problems in the East Lebron (gone) and coach /player relationship when Casey benched him. They got rid of the coach So yes they can tear it all up and start again but with Leonards antics last year with the best coach in the NBA I would think its a risk. I know DeRozan had a mare against Cleveland but with the East as week as it is the time for rebuilding may have passed them by.

1 Like

Oh fucking yes

1 Like

CUNTS

Lovely jubbly. I was only lamenting last night about BT Sports losing coverage to the NBA, with the season opener around the corner. This news has come in the nick of time.

Betrer than nothin

Whose cunts? It was BT Sports that were outbid for it by Eleven Sports. It’s a pity it won’t be HD like BT had but it’s certainly better than nothing.

Why not HD?
This is great, I haven’t seen NBA in a few years

Didn’t realise that Eleven had outbid the. Sky have no other sports that interest me.