The NBA Thread

You’d want your head examined to be betting on regular season basketball. Playing 82 game seasons over 26 weeks where 8 from 15 qualify means a lot of teams are only going through the motions.

1 Like

Are we going to have to read this shit for another season?

Depends on how shit donkey is mate.

Let’s hope the stupid cunt gets the coronary that is inevitably coming his way before the playoffs.

I’d trust the basketball media judgement of white basketball players over some Cark weirdo’s any day

Why in the sweet fuck would you do that? Racist America badly wants its Great White Hope, and the media will sell them a different one on a monthly basis.

Saric and Dragic stinking it up tonight I see.

Nurkic and Stauskas with big games last night I see

16 wins in a row against those cunts :muscle:

What game were you watching mate? Nurk was trash. Stauskas had his one good yearly game.

‘Bum’ Mirotic with 36 points last night to follow his 30 on Wednesday night

Easy to hit open 3’s when AD does all the hard work.

A nice little shemozzle there at the end of Lakers Rockets. 3 ejected.

Jokic with a serious game last night

Steph Curry absolutely on fire, on 51 points end of the 3rd against Wizards. His highest scoring game is 54.

Jokic choked something serious against LeGod. The best cracker in the NBA still isn’t good enough to carry his team.

Jayson Tatum.

End.

1 Like

Tatum filling the role that everyone thought Hayward was going to fill but early signs are that Hayward hasn’t recovered and after 12 months of rehab looks a shadow of his former self. Danny needs to put a plan in place to move Hayward to create space to sign Davis who becomes a free agent in two years but the Pelicans might trade to cash in on him.

He could become the greatest of all time.

1 Like

He will be.