Deep in the heart of the Cumberland mine,
There’s blood on the coal and miners lie
In the roads that never saw sun or sky
Roads that never saw sun or sky.

1 Like

Ask Jaap Stam

I’ve just sent him a whatsapp there

1 Like

Not sure there are many sports where you can hold that much control when under contract.

You can’t force a footballer to move though. He might want to, if you are looking to sell him etc. but he has to agree terms himself.

Not a good look for Nike…
Zion Williamson blows out his tackies.

Just as well the tackie gave way before the ankle.

Just watching the Rockets at Celtics.
Celtics are fucked. Something seriously wrong with that team.

Team of individuals.

Just typed my post when Brad sits Kyrie and Morris. What happens Celtics go on a run.
I’d take CP3 over Irving

1 Like

Celtics so bad they just handed Steve Kerr his worst defeat as a coach, 128 - 95 over the Warriors in Oakland!

1 Like

I’m watching Celtic vs Heat on Sky here. No idea whether it’s a replay or what. Anyway this Whiteside lad for the heat is an absolute beast of a man. He must be 7ft. He’s after catching about 6 balls in a row under the basket at either end

Its a repeat.
Hassan is a beast but injury prone

Nurk gone, CJ not back yet and won’t be right, first round exit to the mormons and that goofy frog gobert on the cards :cry:

East is open, im picking the pacers to beat the celtics, toronto to win it, warriors might wake up now.

1 Like

Korver ‘gets’ it.

The voice of white privilege checks in from utopian Singapore. Where might we be without you?

1 Like

He lives in a Chinese supremacist state which treats Malays, Indians and Muslims like shit and flays the backs of them if they step out of line, yet he is outraged by how African Americans are treated in the US. The definition of a Cork weirdo.