The north/really good looking fellas

Another victim of anti-Ulster bias.

You were on here quicker than I thought with yet another unfunny post #consistent

I’m a funny poster. You’re not. Deal with it.

I don’t know sid. There’s a serious bang of trying too hard off you of late. The premiership thread is exhibit a. Db is a legend and funny.

1 Like

I’m sure he might might come up with an odd humourous comment in the pub, it’s just a pity any humour he may possess doesn’t come through on the INTERNET.

I’ve done comedy on the international stage I’ll have you know. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @anon98850436 or @croppy can confirm #comedydave

1 Like

If you’ve been on stage at the International, that’s the ultimate proof that you’re not funny.

confirmed

2 Likes

Be careful here mate.

The three things you do here is waste your time with imaginary bets, you try come across as knowing everything about the Dubs/GAA and then mostly try being some sort of story telling funny soul like Richard E Grant, that we should be all thankful for that you have graced this forum like the other 10 that you spend your time flicking in and out of with your Sid Waddel, Sid W, Sid Waffell, Sid Waddell.

Your stories are not amusing…they are not funny…in fact they are not even interesting.

DB, despite his shortcomings has been banned from three on line bookies for being a non profit making account for them!!

Knows more about Connaught football never mind Dublin football and forgotten more about the GAA than you will ever google about in that bedsit of yours.

I don’t think he’s particularly funny but on the circuit he is known as Comedy Dave cos other folks thinks he can tell a joke, spin a yarn and make people laugh… All of which despite your best efforts you can’t!

1 Like

I have Sid down as still living with his parents rather than branching out to his own bedsit. Sid, will you please confirm?

3 Likes

Ìs he not living with the rats in his parents old house?

Your devotion to your friend is touching but you do very much come across as a Gareth Keenan-type who is the butt of most of the jokes amongst the group and was probably in tears while writing that.

I am sure there is another thread somewhere with regard to the goings on in the North and questions on whether the Provisional IRA still exist.

This whole episode is showing up some right cunts. Sure the DUP were always that way inclined but what is entering the fray now are opportunists seeing this whole episode as a vote winning exercise - such as the new hardline UUP lead by your man who presented the UTV news at 6, and of course the delightful Joan Burton.

Thank God for the Irish Independent who live up to their name and remain independent in their reporting. Of course the headline in the below report bears no resemblance to the body of the report which fails to reference a single direct quote from the Garda Commissioner to say the Provos still exist.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/garda-chief-forced-into-uturn-on-ira-stance-31481668.html

And then of course you have the lovely Joan, demanding a report on this from the Guards before the next General Election. That is not using influence there at all of course. The whole fucking thing stinks.

Pearse Doherty fairly destroyed McCoille this morning, and called this whole “crisis” for what it is, political opportunism.

Remember the Sinn Fein offices in Stormont were ‘raided’ a couple of years back and the peace process ground to a halt?

You had all the same people out with their ‘won’t someone think of the children’ shite.

Of course the whole thing was a plant by the Brits to protect a mole they had in Sinn Fein.

People have short memories.

1 Like

He cited the fact the UUP had openly stood shoulder to shoulder with Loyalist paramilitary groups last year and now here they were lecturing to SF about the supposed existence of the IRA. To paraphrase Doherty this morning, the IRA disbanded but the people involved with didn’t just simply disappear. They are regular people who got involved in politics, community work, running internet forums and in some cases crime and SF can’t be held accountable for their actions.

2 Likes

The ‘Reverend’ Willie McCrea, DUP, with his good friend, and convicted sectarian torturer and killer, Billy ‘King Rat’ Wright.

I dunno runty, I like Pearse Doherty usually as a spokesman. Thought he came across as whingy and whataboutist today.

Is that horrible man billy the rat still with us?

Ah flatty, come on.