The north/really good looking fellas

Traffic calming ala Kildimo through Kilcornan by the school the N69 will be down to 1 lane for a couple of months.

??? A few lads who can’t find their key?

Or been driven out at gunpoint

A joke. January to July.

6 months :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: fuckin hell.

This Julian Smith, the Secretary of State for NI, seems like an alright sort.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

For a Tory in a Boris Johnson-led party he’s about as good as it gets

I guess that’s precisely why he’s in the North and not in a more prestigious position

It’s like an out of favour radio presenter being given a graveyard shift, or an out of favour footballer being sent out on loan to a League One team, or a priest being sent to a parish off the coast of Surinam where two tribes had been beating the shit out of each other for hundreds of years, of the sort that Len Brennan threatened to send Father Ted to

A fair hefty collection of females in Stormont

1 Like

He does…as much as you could ask for- no respect for any of our ‘politicians’, cares little about the union, less about nationalists and can barely hide his contempt for the unionists. Plus boris hates him because he’s a remainer…so he’s gone in a month…and he’s not double jobbing as chairperson of west ham utd.

2 Likes

There’s an excuse for the taig women…their ancestors had to withstand a famine…

A mart of them actually…

Michelle o Neil looks fat, smug, and a bit dim

Somebody said she talks like a tumble dryer.
She’s actually a really really lovely nice person, in person…

I find her a more impressive speaker than Mary Lou

She’s on point and clearer in terms of delivering a message

2 Likes

I hope she is. Arlene looked she was about to have her for dinner, and I’d not put it past Arlene.

I dunno. Those clonoe/coalisland women are notoriously notorious. Arlene would be all brute strength, stamina and malevolence. Michelle would be pure relentless wickedness
I think meghan would bate the shite out of Kate btw.

I’d prefer meghan myself.

That wouldn’t be hard, Mary Lou’s a pain in the hole

1 Like

A bulldog vs a recently fed python.

1 Like

This is beautiful

3 Likes