The north/really good looking fellas

Do they call themselves Northern British when claiming not to be British?

These youth see themselves as Northern Irish. They are entitled to do that. To them Irish means Southern Irish and has always excluded them or made them choose between British and Irish. They’ve reclaimed their own identity and sought to depoliticise it.

They can fuck right off and call themselves whatever they want… You’re born on the island of Ireland you’re irish… You can be British and Irish if you want. Northern Irish. But you’re still fucking irish. It says it on the tin - Northern Ireland.

They’ve always been told Northern Ireland was a statelet and they had to choose British or Irish. They have rejected that and said no we’re Northern Irish. It’s wonderful.

I’m Italian.

1 Like

Northern ‘irish’ … Whatever way you want to dress it up you cant escape the Irish part. No one who’s born on this island can. That’s the name of the island, Ireland.

1 Like

British justice …

1 Like

All states are artificial, mate.

She’s entitled to call herself whatever she wants but there’s probably no polite way to say that Northern Irish is probably the single shittest identity I can possibly imagine. Think of how small your world would have to be and think of defining yourself only by reference to a state that still can’t and probably never will be able to exist on its own.

4 Likes

@Thomas_Brady last week ‘fuck off you west brit Dub cunts, none of you are Irish’.

@Thomas_Brady this week. ‘Fuck off you Nordie cunts. You’re all Irish, every fucking one of you, whether you fucking like it or not, cos I fucking say so.’

@Thomas_Brady next week. ‘Give me back me shoes yiz cunts’…

1 Like

This is true

1 Like

Who’s going to win this? Who is the “progressive” candidate, ie. who’s living in 1694 as opposed to 1690? For some reason I suspect Donaldson would be even worse than Pootsy.

Tell that to the North Macedonians

Is Pootsy going to out Jeffrey?

Could be a case of Cold War style MAD (mutually assured destruction) there.

1 Like

Jeffrey is the more dangerous animal here. He’s a nasty piece of work. Poots is an aul bigot but there are more sinister mechanisms to Donaldson and more of a Paisleyite hatred to him.

1 Like

You nailed it. 1694 v 1690

Donaldson is the smoother operator but he’s a tracherous fckr as seen with his undermining of Trimble and eventual defection to the rising DUP. Early career, joined the UDR, and I’d hope nobody here needs any education in what they were. and worked for Enoch Powell - again anybody need educated?? So he’s Poots with a few layers of chocolate.

Actually, Poots is the more honest of the two

A pair of hateful fckrs. Poots’ creationism is insane but Donaldson is an evangelical christian too and has been a pastor so not too far behind.

Who will win? Comes to the electorate which is pretty restricted. I thought at first Poots would take it easy but Donaldson might just get the middle (hahaha) ground who see him as holding christian principles while reaching the moderniser wing.

I’ll still opt for Poots.

3 Likes

Yeah. I think Poots is the more transparent, you know what you’re getting.

Donaldson might have people more fooled that he is the moderate of the two but he’s the type of fucker who will be maliciously stirring things in the background.

Poots would have more groundswell support in the DUP so I’d go with him to win also.

1 Like

Pootsy seems like he’d be slightly better craic to have a pint with.

1 Like

Imagine what his big Dumbo ears would look like after 10 pints.