The north/really good looking fellas

This Givan chap is a right looking geebag. And his surname is an A away from being an anagram of vagina.

1 Like

Surprised to see Gregory sided with the Jeffrey faction over the Pootsie faction.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/theulsterfry/posts/2994427857459366

1 Like

What does that say?

Facebook won’t let me in because I’m not a member.

1 Like

A fucking creationist :grin:

Excuse my ignorance of nordy politics but why didn’t poots take the leadership of the assembly for himself?

They hijacked the Ark and shouted “Noah! Surrender!”

6 Likes

The UUP will be the top dogs very soon

The animals marching two by two was where they got their love for a parade

And every single pair of animals in that there ark were female and male, so they were.

Thats why they hate them there gays

Wonder were they were as up in arms about the parting of the sea then as they are now?

1 Like

Within Unionism maybe but not in First Minister Role.

The misogynists are out in force

Don’t really see the UUP cutting it tbh. They will profit from the DUP problems at present but Doug Beattie is trying to ride two horses presently, pretending to be for a more liberal form of unionism while defending turning up at UVF marches. He’s going to become an electoral liability sooner or later.

They are finished. Unionism has fallen asunder.

The union is over. They have been cut adrift by London and they know it. They have basically said; fuck off, we don’t want you.

Some will look at the Alliance but, and this may sound mental, other moderate unionists will start looking south.

1 Like

Cork would be both south and fitting…

@Corksfinedtboy

This looks like it bodes well for the future … NOT! The old right wing DUP condescension towards fenians!

Henry Reilly, late of the UUP, TUV and UKIP

1 Like

Be interesting to know what the call they were responding to was.

Wonder if the wife had a black eye on arrival.

1 Like

Van Morrison & Baby Doc 2 nominations for COTY