The north/really good looking fellas

Alliance have more gumption than the Stoops which says it all.

1 Like

Moggy and Boris are taigs, that must drive them mental

2 Likes

Mogg isn’t the worst all told

the old toff thing is all an act, the aul irish gobshites lap it up and think it is real, no wonder the Britih ruled Ireland for 800 years when they can cod paddy all the time

2 Likes

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Poots to Fiorentina. Gattuso to the DUP. He has an impeccable pedigree.

2 Likes

Dunno about that tbh I’m out of the loop years so I may be mistaken but the Alliance of yesteryear were cringeworthy

Daniel O’Donaldson going into the meeting this afternoon. Doesn’t he look like the smug cunt that he is.

Daniel O'Donaldson

1 Like

Come on Arlene

10 Likes

Arlene would thrive around here

2 Likes

Tremendous wummery

4 Likes

A lot of Colms, Sorchas, Eoins and Ciarans running for Alliance these days.

Their real selling point is liberalism rather than a defined position of unification or partition.

The SDLP are just a pathetic bunch of actors now. Whining about SF seems to be their own purpose which is why they are on life support as a serious party.

2 Likes

State of him - gotta love the cognitive dissonance from being a self-declared ‘liberal’ Unionist.

That’s the only post I’ve LOLed at all day.

Gaining ground on SF Foyle( Stoop down low gang)

DUP putting the boots in, not the Poots in

1 Like

Some shower of bastards in all fairness

It’s a desperate situation for the unionists…fighting amongst themselves and the tans turning their back on them. At least us nationalists can rely on the love and support of our brothers and sisters south of the border, apart from @iron_mike of course, the traitorous bastard

1 Like

Halt, is that a dagger I see before me

1 Like