The north/really good looking fellas

Jesus, sick reading that story earlier.

@flattythehurdler

You continue to dodge this question.

Philly’s dad was a Belfast man I think?

I think that was the same doc as the Channel 4 one a few years back.

Fr Des Wilson was a hell of a man. RIP.

A Westie

2 Likes

Brilliant article, heard he was from Belfast alright but never knew the full of his background.

RIP Philip Sr.

1 Like

What was this?

A mother stabbed her kids in Ardoyne. One of them died.

3 Likes

Jamie Bryson won’t like you for that!

1 Like

Oh! Jamie!

1 Like

Good work. What should we do now?

I am not recommending any action by “us”. I’d guess most will do exactly what they did all through the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s which as you well know is sweet fuck all.

Alex Maskey stepping down from Politics.

A huge loss for SF, a brilliant representative for the nationalist community for 40 odd years.

4 Likes

3/8/21 RIP Flo

FLO O’RIORDAN DELANEY WAS LAID TO REST TODAY 🇮🇪

She left her Beechmount home at 10.15 a.m. The cortège moved slowly along Cavendish Street to the skirl of the pipes, heading to St. Paul’s for the funeral mass. From there to be taken to her final resting place at Milltown Cemetery ➖Flo being one of the last of a wonderful group of women who emerged in the Clonard Community to do her bit at Ireland’s time of need in 1969

FLO DELANEY-O’RIORDAN ➖🔸PART 2 🔸🔸🔸

Powerful governments control the media and in any controversial incident they MUST BE first to comment and this what happened on 23/10/1971. Flo described to me what happened in the car as the gunfire started. She was in the front passenger street beside the driver (Billy Davidson) and instinctively started to slide downwards. Flo is a tiny woman and in sliding down the bullets went across the top of her head, parting her hair and searing her scalp and then on through the front windscreen. Billy’s clothes - coat, jeans, shirt and underpants were ripped on the left side. Miraculously none hit him. Maura and Dorothy took all the bullets fired by the British Army. Flo and Billy told me later that not a sound came from the back of the car, death was so instantaneous. When the car crashed into the wall Billy told me he jumped out of it, opened the back door and said “right ladies, we’ve got to go” but then he realised both were dead. He ran up to the first soldier on the scene screaming. A crowd had gathered around them. Flo’s face and head were covered in blood. The crowd then got Billy and Flo away.

THE BRITISH PUBLICITY MACHINE swung into action ➖

“They smashed out the back window and fired on soldiers”

.They were dressed like men. Billy was not the real driver, the real driver had been killed and was taken from the scene in a black taxi”. “The dead women had gunshot residue on their hands” ➖

ONLY TIME AND A COURT CASE on 25th September 1972 WOULD OVERTURN THE LIES THAT HAD BEEN TOLD THAT DAY

Later that morning I arrived in Dublin and met with the leadership of SINN FÉIN and explained what had happened in the Lower Falls. I was interviewed in the Irish Times office that next evening and whilst talking to journalists the TV showed a news item from Belfast. A news conference in the CCDC Rooms on the Falls Road. Billy Davidson and his solicitor Paschal O’Hare. I can still see Billy standing with his knuckles on the desk holding himself up and calling the Brits out in their lies. After the conference was over they gave themselves up to police. They were charged with attempted murder of soldiers. The interesting thing was they were both released on bail. The family of Maura (30) and Dorothy (19) were able to get pictures taken in the mortuary scotching the lie that they were dressed like men.

3 Likes

Hi. This cuntservatine government isn’t goin till railroad us intil a United Ireland

Go to bed

The eccentric scene in London must be a lot better.

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

I take it his super injunction doesn’t apply to tfk

1 Like

I better change that, I would not want our unbalanced snitch going off on another one.