The north/really good looking fellas

:blush::clap::clap::clap:

Fuck him and his ilk , what’s more important is the lack of proper investigation of poor Noah’s death

1 Like

Hopefully that’s in hand,red hand that is

1 Like

The incident in Rathfriland Friday night has been a real anticlimax for the permanently angry unionists on social media. Yesterday it was being compared to the ISIS attack in Nice, now that a local teenager has been arrested it seems everyone is quietly moving on from it and tweets are being deleted.
I had the pleasure of being in close proximity to a parade last week, you could have nothing but pity really for those involved. Such a sorry collection of unhealthy looking people.

3 Likes

Worst diet in Europe, Ulster fry etc is a killer,when I lived in Creggan majority of ppl lived on shite as in fry’s / take outs etc,
Lot if my younger mates up there are fucked already.

Diabetes, heart issues etc etc
Local bakeries lashing out sugar laden garbage
( bakeries in Derry are really small shop size local establishments, gravy rings, turnovers,baps , nice but lethal)

1 Like

Surprising that another RUC man might get his collar felt. Glenanne gang had RUC/UDR/BA running through it as everybody knows. Weir & McCaughey (RUC men) even did some time. But to get more confirmation is, well truthfully it’s somehow satisfying and gutting at the same time. Everybody knew it was happening but a blind eye was turned. It was just fenians they were killing.

4 Likes

“The Catholic Reavey brothers were attacked during a spate of sectarian shootings in January 1976. They were among 16 people killed in a 24-hour period during an upsurge in Troubles-related violence.”

Interesting how the BBC couch these sectarian killings in the context of a ‘spate’ of 16 even though they preceded, along with the O’Dowds, the horrific Kingsmills massacre which is, in itself, rarely contextualised.

5 Likes

The murders of Catholics were almost invariably put in the context of “retaliatory killings”.

1 Like

And down here our gang left it happen year after year without kicking up any fuss

3 Likes

A bunch of clowns, but dangerous clowns nonetheless

6 Likes
3 Likes

A lovely wee dig from Big Naomi.

1 Like

4 Likes

Stoops now going attending the celebration of partition.

The SDLP, an occasional disgrace and a permanent embarrassment.

4 Likes

Bearing in mind we may need a few of these lads to vote for reunification, and others to avoid violently protesting when it happens, whilst I think it’s an abhorrent occasion, I wonder if the long game wouldn’t be played by at least sending up a drone like a vice consul or third secretary or something.

I wonder are Conor Bradley and Niall McGinn attending?

It’s a celebration on 100 years of bigotry, sectarianism and letting the Catholics know their place and wee Colum going along to lick a few unionist boots.

Eastwood, Durkan Jr and McCrossan may just about the 3 biggest weasels to ever represent the SDLP and that’s saying something. You can guarantee when something is kicking off in their constituency they won’t be seen anywhere on the ground unless it’s safe to do so and there’s a camera about.

It’s incredible how out of touch they are with the nationalist electorate.

2 Likes

You’re probably right. Fcuk em.

1 Like

You’re right. But this is why they should go, it’s the proper place for a lad like Eastwood

1 Like