The north/really good looking fellas

All the major players inc gusty spensce, wright,Stone

I thought the loyalists hated Coveney over Brexit negotiations, so might be a chuckle the fact he is turning up for it…

2 Likes

How accurate would you say the book “The Informer” is?

Never read it tbh

He’s an embarrassment

Hopefully he gets a bating

1 Like

It’s very mature from Simon Coveney. Unlike the leprechaun in the free gaff with his own private pilot. If ye want an United ireland well then you have to start respecting the other side. The 26 accepted partition in 98, at least Coveney is grown up about it.

6 Likes

Bollocks. You accepted it in 21

2 Likes

The Pretend IRA are making some fuss over nothing. It’s an ecumenical church service.

1 Like

a day of celebrations no? fuck em

It’s actually terrific that Coveney is going. The tans absolutely hate his guts, he’ll put them right off their communion

4 Likes

Sad news about the passing of former Northern Ireland Secretary, James Brokenshire. May he rest in peace. 53 is no age.

5 Likes
7 Likes

That is quite something

Jim has the DUP seriously rattled.

Doug Beattie’s mask slips again.

5 Likes
1 Like

The unionists are busy digging a beautiful big hole for themselves. The tuv say they won’t take up the deputy first minister post if there’s a sinn fein/dirty taig first minister. The dup and the ulster unionists are refusing to state what they’ll do in such unspeakable circumstances.
With beautiful innocence colum eastwood has earnestly protested against the unionist refusal to share power with sinn fein, without even considering the possibility that sdlp might be the largest party.

Meanwhile sinn fein are understandably saying nothing: The taigs are all understandably getting their backs up and are inevitably following colum’s example and rowing in behind the shinners.

2 Likes

That UUCOAM Donaldson was on radio this morning being interviewed. I had to switch it off. I was absolutely seething. He had me hopping like a Denny.

3 Likes