The north/really good looking fellas

The best of everything is good for the health it would seem

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Mr Totti is tearing him to shreds there.

It is a little bit funny

I still have no idea why anyone would bother get into politics. Which is probably why we end up with the nutjobs we do I guess.

I’ve been up north for the last few days. It’s been far from grim, it was smashing.

2 Likes

You always wonder why anyone south of 35 years of age would join a political party

What part ???

Nepotism and money.

2 Likes

Derry and Tyrone.

1 Like

Parts of the north are wonderful but visitors in the main see the wonderful bits .

Bit like visiting most places really

Where’d you eat in Derry after?

Most parts are very decent though. Obviously Larne and Carrickfergus are not holiday destinations but even Carrickfergus has its marina and castle. Craigavon is the worst place on the island but has the new leisure centre complex which is worth a visit and is on the shores of Lough Neagh.

2 Likes

Fucked if I can remember the name of it. It was up a steep hill past the Foyleside centre and the Walls.

1 Like

Ronan McGreevy has no idea what he’s getting involved with you feel.

7 Likes

Je suis Mr. Totti

1 Like

I know that bloody hill, I walked up it during the summer and thought I was going to keel over. First time there and did a lot of walking around. Derry is a grand auld spot for history nerds like myself.

1 Like

Fitzroy’s probably.

If you were Eoghan Harris, the best way to go about damaging the cause of your opponents would be to set up countless accounts on Twitter and several forums like these pretending to be an “Italian” RA head from Tyrone who is a hilariously thick gobshite.

Hi Eoghan.

With respect you are massively, massively overestimating the importance and profile of this forum. You could confess to the Omagh bombing here and get away with it.

1 Like