The north/really good looking fellas

Pootsy’s authority has been undermined, again.

Workers sticking the Poots in

Crazy reaction to getting beaten 3.0 and knowing they are fucked.

The DUP and edwin are playing 3d chess. They’re about to take a hammering in the elections
Givan is about to announce his intention to resign…at some point in the future
Donaldson thas been threatening away and doing nothing. Edwin has just made him look pathetic.
The tans are about to come to an agreement with the EU, one that the DUP will claim it as their victory and vindication.
The DUP stave off the threat from the TUV while limiting the gains of the ulster unionists.
Edwin gets a nice personal victory ahead of whatever it is he plans to do.

That’s the plan(s) anyways

1 Like

In fairness to you, you have the inside track on the Unionists.
Keep an eye on them.

A reverse Ulster Workers’ strike.

Auld Jeffreeeee D getting an awful grilling off Nolan in fairness. But typical politicians, can’t answer “yes” or “no”. They’re all the fecking same. I can’t remember the last time I ever heard a politician answer “yes” or “no”.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_ulster

1 Like

It’s a no lose situation for them in fairness. If the eurotans throw them a bone they’ll go back into stormont victorious. If they’re told to shit in their hats then they’ll stay out of stormont and be spared the affront of having to work with a taig first minister…and they’ll be right in a way- sure what’s the point of stormont/‘northern ireland’ if the prods aren’t in the ascendancy?

Would you consider moving on over to Scotland altogether?

1 Like

What do you want Harry? You’re the lad that continually groats over the partition of your country

Why would you reply with a question?

Your post insinuates that I support the dup. Would you like me to slowly explain what I hoped were easily understand nuances?

Yes please

1 Like

OK. Their refusal to work with a taig and their disillusionment with norn iron in such a scenario implies bigotry, intransigence and a rejection of democracy. The comparison with a triumphant dog compares the dup to a triumphant dog…I’ll let you take it from there

Fucking lol

3 Likes

Ah well. Yis can shelve my synopsis for now.
Well played @carryharry

Deary me

What Don you understand now harry?

I think Jamie would fit in well on TFK. He has a great way of winding people up.