Oglaigh Tomas Fitzgerald
Duagh company
Kerry no 1 Brigade
Ex republican prisoner Wormswood scrubs
He never took the soup!
To my shame my first visit in 53 years

7 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for posting that. You were gone before I could get the chance to read it.

1 Like

:+1::+1:

Yep. Fine job :+1:

1 Like

@glenshane

Can you post this article…

Thanks

1 Like

Sorry Sir. Dont have a subscription

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Lovely

Eoin is a snowflake’s snowflake.

1 Like

Eoin is 23 years old, I think we can afford him some leeway with the wokeness. He is a fairly impressive operator from what I have seen of him, it will be a fine day for the parish if he takes the seat off Diane Dodds.

2 Likes

23 year olds shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near politics. They should have half a lifetime’s graft, experience, service and success behind them. These pointy elbowed entitled wee fuchers have zero self-awareness if they did theyd keep their mouths shut for fear of embarrassing themselves. He’s a grand fellow for endless utterances concerning the usual social justice related cliches, but hes really just there because he licks round Long. If he was any sort of a man she couldn’t cope.
If dodds gets kicked to the kerb it’ll be more to do with her own uselessness and the more general subtle shifts in sectarian nuance.

3 Likes

I’d largely agree with you that a bit of experience should be acquired before going into politics but I think there is probably a greater disconnect between the youth and the average politician up here than anywhere else and that some young faces are badly needed. Iv had 2 campaigners knock on the door so far, Tennyson and Carla Lockhart campaigning for Dodds, not much deliberation required between them two.

1 Like

Cant argue with you there

Was a good debate on the economics of the protocol between some experts yesterday on the radio - ended in stalemate

1 Like

This is great radio cc @glenshane

2 Likes

Laois girl Elsie Trainor is running for the SDLP in the Assembly Elections in South Belfast. She had a bit of run in with some scrotes during her campaigning. Elsie didnt back down to be fair to her.

Have we an NI election thread? This could be epic.

1 Like