The north/really good looking fellas

TBF this was brilliant from Carruthers last night but sadly it’s an isolated incident. If this was a SF or SDLP candidate the outrage would be incredible.

Some of these DUP local election candidates are showing that unionist extremism is only ratcheting up and it will only further the prospect of a United Ireland.

2 Likes

Aoife Moore is going places as well, calls out a lot. Refreshing altogether

I think Moore has started to and will continue to take the soup for the sake of her own career.

Worrying development. She’s was great calling out FFG/ golfgate and Free Staters in general

1 Like

H’an Derry!

@gilgamboa Ronan is a lad who would be fairly sure of himself but that will be the Corkness I suppose. Decent enough fella though

1 Like

Very poor translation.

4 Likes
1 Like

By the hokey, as fagan would say

Is Mary in the Ra?

3 Likes

Markethill…lovely spot.

A shithole no doubt, but can anyone explain what happened here. The camera angle is crap and I can’t understand a word of the OOlster Scats being roared into the car at them. Fenian something.

Second video is below.

Went over shouting sectarian abuse, grabbed the car flag and ran off with and then started stamping on it.

1 Like

Not to be victim blaming here but might not be the best idea to go into a chipper with a Union Jack flying outside for grub with the Armagh flag hanging on the car.

Luckily they have a strong voice as the local MP who stays on top of any sectarian issues, I’m sure she will get to the bottom of this.

1 Like

Maybe not but should it really be the case? Should there really still be no go areas for GAA fans in the post GFA era. They were minding their own business and only stopping at a takeaway. Markethill is the blackest of black holes and I’d do my best to avoid it but it’s still unacceptable such a culture is roundly accepted in unionist towns.

I highly doubt cricket or rugby fans with a team carflag would get the same sort of lip if they were travelling through Carrickmore or Crossmaglen and stopped off at a takeaway.

5 Likes

Neigh hope of that.

1 Like

There shouldn’t be but it’s the way of the world in places like Markethill unfortunately

I noticed the roaster boots when he was stamping on the fleg!

1 Like

You’d be driving for a while if you only bought your takeaway from places with no Union Jack outside it in these parts over these months.