The north/really good looking fellas

Jesus, thats shocking

3 Likes

I never read his book Blanket men. I’ll have to pick it up.

1 Like

His bro was executed seemingly sacrificed to cover up for another more important tout
Or just to misdirect

They should have realised something was wrong with the cunt with him a man city supporter an all.

1 Like

:blush::blush::ok_hand:

2 Likes
1 Like

Sometimes this poor young fella’s death seems like a conspiracy theory haven. It won’t help the distraught parents nonetheless.

2 Likes

The family are running the campaign themselves? More than enough evidence for people to suspect a rat here and that’s before you acknowledge the murky waters up north still to this day

1 Like

I have no idea as to whether it was an accident or a cover up of something more sinister. The thing is, there’s a lot of sick puppies out there who’d get their kicks out of stirring false hope in the bereaved and to point fingers at the innocent to ruffle a few feathers anonymously.

1 Like

Something smells here though,
Long shadow of the state methinks,
Fuckers are involved in most dastardly deeds,’
Be it covering up for a tout, deflection or just stirring the shite.

1 Like

It’s possible and it’s not like they don’t have form. It’s an awful element of grief to feel you don’t have all the answers you need.

1 Like

That family like countless others will ll never know peace,
Irrespective if your a dead cops daughter, or a son of a volunteer,
Or married to an executed tout,
It’s all hard

Very true, Understandable that so many signed up to active service thinking it would help them through the grief.

1 Like

A lot were swayed by a romantic view of fighting for your country etc
Lots of guys ended up doing long stretches without knowing why
Ie the history of conquest etc

Sorcha Eastwood just landed a massive OOOFFFFTTT on Jeffrey Donaldson on Question Time.

3 Likes

Headshot as the man says.

The GFA needs to be amended to remove veto and allow super majority to form a government.

1 Like
1 Like