The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

[quote=“Bandage, post: 807274, member: 9”]Was that draw on the radio or what?

It wasn’t on RTE 2.[/quote]

Is it not on in a few minutes?I’ve the sound down on the tv here, pal, to feign interest in what my princess is looking at on the interweb.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 807274, member: 9”]Was that draw on the radio or what?

It wasn’t on RTE 2.[/quote]

The draw’s already confirmed on the GAA twitter account and Shan posted it too. Maybe the ties were pre-determined or something?

They are cracking quarter finals. I would fancy us to beat cork.

Dubs v Cork
Kerry v Cavan
Monaghan v Tryone
Mayo v Donegal

Just saw that, mate. Thanks for caring.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 807280, member: 1503”]Dubs v Cork
Kerry v Cavan
Monaghan v Tryone
Mayo v Donegal[/quote]

Dubs … in a cracker
Kerry … cake walk
Tyrone … I hope not, but
Mayo … revenge!

The draw was made on Rte Radio. Jimmy Magee overseen the draw. Monaghan drew Donegal again so they had to draw another team for Monaghan.

What did he say?

Dubs will beat us by 6-7. Kerry cunts get a soft draw, fuckers.

“A dubious brand of football”… putting it lightly.
Mon ta fuck Mayo.

He was saying Tyrone are cynical cunts and not to listen to Harte banging on about playing football the right way.

I hope mayo slaughter donegal I’m lumpin on them anyway easy money

I would love to see mayo hammer Donegal. Don’t think it will happen though.:frowning:

All 4 matches interesting. To the GAA Championship.

:clap:

:pint:

If mayo get ahead of donegal early they’ll give em a hiding

I’d love to see it in fairness. On the other hand, if Donegal could pull 3/5 clear they’d kill the fucking game with their dour possession antics. Did Mayo ever fear Donegal I wonder.

That’s the problem boxy if donegal get ahead they’ll kill the game and frustrate mayo choking the life outta the game but mayo are ruthless this year and a quarter final is the place to beat done gal I’m gonna lump on anyways

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px]All-Ireland SFC quarter-final draw:
Saturday, 3 August

Monaghan v Tyrone, 5pm
Dublin v Cork, 7pm[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px]Sunday 4 August[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px]Kerry v Cavan, 2pm
Mayo v Donegal, 4pm[/SIZE][/FONT]

That injury time was a joke in the last game today. GAA really need to address the cynical fouling and time wasting. Maybe only allowing 2 defenders on the line with the keeper for frees would help. Deegan did everything possible to slow Meath down though even with the current rules.