The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Martin Carney has had a shocker there. Very cynical but only a yellow under the existing rules.

You are right if course, but he should have been booked already (going in other bookings).

You are probably right in fairness. My initial reaction was he wanted to even things out but on mature reflection the second yellow was warranted.

Ya like I’d listen to some jumped up bandwagoner from Britain like you.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811569, member: 273”]Cavanagh is seriously sneaky. A fantastic player. I love McMahon and O Neill, but I’m judging them as a team.

There you see what Cavanagh is like. Ref bottles it. Shocking.

More bullshit sending offs. No problem with 2nd yellow but it wasn’t that bad and first was not a yellow.

Tyrone have played some of the best performances I ever saw, but that was back along, this team are a disgrace.[/quote]
Can’t agree with the last statement Kev. You play a system that enables you to beat the opposition, simple as that. Football games are for winning, not pleasing neutral viewers like ourselves. Results matter at the end of the day, surely you can appreciate that?

Its a shoot out now monaghan have the better forwards if they get the ball to them

Ref bottled it again

Ignoring sage advice because you are a fool is no justification.

You are missing my point. They are breaking the rules, consistently and getting away with it. They need to have 4-5 lads put off some day to show they can’t get away with it.

The ref has the whistle in the mouth all the time when Tyrone have ball in contact areas, opposite when Monaghan have it. He’s reffing one team

Do you understand the word should? It’s not in the rules but it should be a rule that denying a clear goalscoring oppurtunity is a red card.

That’s 3 wides Clerkin has lumped wide, shocking.

Oh sorry, I didnt realise you were applying your own fairy book rules.

What’s with the boots the Tyrone corner backs wearing

Foolish from Clarke, let Clerkin kick all day long.

Clrrkin would want to cop on

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 811585, member: 273”]

The ref has the whistle in the mouth all the time when Tyrone have ball in contact areas, opposite when Monaghan have it. He’s reffing one team[/quote]
As Fr Dougal used to say. "That’s just mad talk "

Yellow for full back? No.

It’s incredible.

Level. 8 minutes left.

Stupid play from Monaghan in last 10.

He is demented. He’s absorbed himself into some sort of paranoid, imaginary paradox and he is serious.