The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Oh and Philly McMahon’s haircut was fucking ridiculous.

Sid you are actually agreeing with alot of what I said, that’s the thing about it.

I would worry about remaining opposition as they are all bar Tyrone more equipped than Cork last night.

I agree on Mannion, it is a 70 min job, and he is a class act. Still with football, what’s happening out the field can have as much an effect in the full back line as anything. Just like Connolly did not help his full back line by putting no pressure on kicks Aidan Walsh and others were the same for Cork.

The suggestion of Sheehan and Walsh playing hurling is ludicrous, I think it’s about as likely JBM doing that as picking himself to play.

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 812073, member: 312”]Kevin certainly has a blind spot were Brennan and o’carroll are concerned. No way was o’carroll a 3 rating last night.

I am happy we didn’t thrash cork last night, it will keep the hype under wraps. Can you imagine what it would be like today if the dubs had of win by 15 or so points last night? Plenty for the management to work for the next day.[/quote]

Incorrect on ROC, I’m sure he I capable of massive performances. Brennan and Connolly are liabilities.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 812080, member: 273”]
The suggestion of Sheehan and Walsh playing hurling is ludicrous, I think it’s about as likely JBM doing that as picking himself to play.[/quote]
Agree.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 812080, member: 273”]Sid you are actually agreeing with alot of what I said, that’s the thing about it.

I would worry about remaining opposition as they are all bar Tyrone more equipped than Cork last night.

I agree on Mannion, it is a 70 min job, and he is a class act. Still with football, what’s happening out the field can have as much an effect in the full back line as anything. Just like Connolly did not help his full back line by putting no pressure on kicks Aidan Walsh and others were the same for Cork.

The suggestion of Sheehan and Walsh playing hurling is ludicrous, I think it’s about as likely JBM doing that as picking himself to play.[/quote]

You are clueless.

Tyrone are the best team left and would destroy Cork. They are in the last four and are there on merit while Cork are out.

whats the story with a few of the Dublin haircuts? Connolly and McMahon have them

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 812080, member: 273”]

Fuck Sheehan. He didn’t line out with the Cork U21s. Cork need Walsh long term. Whats wrong with JBM giving him a non playing sub role if only to try and encourage him to throw in his lot with the hurlers next yr? As it stands they are a no. of right turkeys on the bench who have no longterm future at this level. If one of them got the bullet it would be tough but in the overall interest of the hurlers if Walsh makes the switch.

Typical supporters view. Throw away the values of commitment and let some lad who turned you down (in the sense that he picked another code) earlier in the year back into the squad at All Ireland semi final stage.

Sheehan was injured for 21’s was he not?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 812094, member: 273”]Typical supporters view. Throw away the values of commitment and let some lad who turned you down (in the sense that he picked another code) earlier in the year back into the squad at All Ireland semi final stage.

Sheehan was injured for 21’s was he not?[/quote]
Sheehan injured! Had you your head up your own ass or what?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 812094, member: 273”]Typical supporters view. Throw away the values of commitment and let some lad who turned you down (in the sense that he picked another code) earlier in the year back into the squad at All Ireland semi final stage.

Sheehan was injured for 21’s was he not?[/quote]

Is this guy for real?

Kev is spot on, Walsh/Sheehan (and Cahalane, Cadogan and O’Neill) made their own beds, let them sleep in them.

Socks puts Cavan ahead :clap:

Terrible ball out by Moran.

Socks Dunne has nailed that All Star. :clap:

Only if they beat Kerry

Should have been a penalty for a foul on Donaghy alright. But he went down very easily.

Cavan letting Donncha Walsh take the shots.

Cavan are in trouble here.

Cooper having a 'mare.

They play a fuckin hideous game of football

Awful from Cavan so far. Kerry not even playing that well.

Cavan making some awful mistakes. They need to settle very quickly or this will be gone from them.