The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

The Mayo midfield is cleaning Donegal. As dominate a showing in that sector as i have seen in a long time.

Donegal have been caught without paying their fare.

Donegal getting everything they deserve here…Fuck them.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 812277, member: 273”]Flying around :slight_smile:

This is the best performance of the year, by an absolute mile.[/quote]

Absolutely.

Horans job is all psychological from here to Sept. I dont envy him.

Tyrone will take care of them.

Nothing fucking surer only Donegal will lower the blade here yet.

Mon Mayo

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 812239, member: 273”]I fucking told ye long go about this Cillian O Connor lad. What a finish.

Outstanding from Mayo[/quote]

The same Cillian O’Connor who won young player of the year two years in a row? Nah, never heard of him.

Immense from Mayo. :clap:

Managerial guru McGuinness and his cunt of a sidekick getting their arses handed to them here. It warms the heart.

Since last night. Cork gave their worst midfield performance since Daragh O Se retired and Dublin were superb.

It’s Donegal’s forwards are not tackling or working hard enough. Everything is coming from half back for Mayo.

McLoughlin and I Connor are also unmarkable. They don’t have anyone like Higgins either. He’s cleaning up. The 2 O Se’s are brilliant. They must cause wreck at club level.

I was told I was over rating him and his influence on here a few times over the past few years. I also saw him play club 5-6 years ago and made mention of him here.

So there spidey. :slight_smile:

Back to the boozing for the Donegal lads. Fuck 'em, they wasted any goodwill they had pretty quickly. Some level of arrogance from Jim McG over the last 2 years and its being shoved back down his throat.

Jesus that’s a scary performance from mayo. But how off the pace are donegal

Is Young Player of the Year confined to players eligible for under-21?

Was Cillian O’Connor eligible for under-21 this year?

Hopefully Mayo won’t ease off the pace now - destroy the fuckers

A little sidenote to Celtic FC - excellent recruiting lads - a two bit mind merchant for a two bit club

That Kerry yokel celebrating the first Mayo goal. :clap:

Let’s hope so.
Run the score up… plough into the cunts. Put 5 or 6 goals on the score board.

All of Ireland bar Donegal (and Rudi and Harry and maybe a few Tyrone cunts), were celebrating that goal mate.

Drive it into them. No slackening up, beat them by 20 points.

Neil Lennon must be fuming. Jim Gavin, James Horan and Malachy O’Rourke would all be better options.