The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

If Martin Dunne wasn’t wearing too small-socks that look like they’re a from a children’s 1985 Everton replica kit he mighn’t be playing so shit.

And he’s just scored a point.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 774324, member: 183”]If Martin Dunne wasn’t wearing too small-socks that look like they’re a from a children’s 1985 Everton replica kit he mighn’t be playing so shit.

And he’s just scored a point.[/quote]
What have you got to say about his socks now?

A lot of nice kick passing from cavan Spillane will be creaming himself

I didn’t come here to talk about socks. I came here to talk about typically dour Ulster Championship fare (TDUCF). That’s the last you’ll hear from me on the matter.

Canning just referred to the Cavan strikers :confused:

Dunne deal for Cavan. Cleaning up now, socks and all.

People have finally figured out good kick passing is a way around mass defense and hand passing orientated teams. It spreads the game out, if you are patient enough it starts creating more one on ones eventually. You need good kick passers for it to work though. The ball travels father and faster with kicking. It makes sense really. A few lads who can kick 35-50M points is a big help as well.

Jamie Clarke hasn’t been in this game at all. He’s by far the most talented forward on the pitch, and will have to up it big time in the second half.

Christ Armagh are shit.

I’m asking the questions here.

He may have been refering to the short-lived strike in January 1999 when the Cavan players refused to play for Liam Austin and Mattie Kerrigan was installed in Austin’s stead. I doubt it, though.

Just spotted there a minute ago that the Cavan centre back was just standing on the 21 in front of Clarke and the full back so its very hard for Clarke to find space

The Cavan strikers have been dreadful given the amount of space they are being given.

I noticed that too, but he didn’t have the look of a man who was trying very hard to find space in that first half. O Rourke does have a point about the ball that’s going into him, the big high ball is being mopped up by the Cavan backs, the low diagonal would be the way to go.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 774324, member: 183”]If Martin Dunne wasn’t wearing too small-socks that look like they’re a from a children’s 1985 Everton replica kit he mighn’t be playing so shit.

And he’s just scored a point.[/quote]

Paul Galvin is known as a fashionista because he does the same with his socks…and then pours himself into an even tighter pair of shorts…

what a shit match…armagh are all over the place…

:clap:

Aaron Kernan spends far too much time on Twitter, commenting on everything and anything. He has gone back a good bit in recent years, needs to get his act together.

Had on BBC there at half time. Sideline reporter had a piece ready to do alright live interview with an Armagh fan, lining it up by saying “there’s a feeling of disbelief here, and this supporter here even thinks Cavan should be further ahead”

“No, I think Armagh should be winning and they’re the best team in Ulster and will win the championship”

“That’s not what you said to me off air” and the Armagh lad and ones beside him laughing at making a cunt of the reporter!

I can confirm that Aaron Kernan is a dickhead.

the no. 8 for armagh looks like he can´t run…