The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

He’s just such a cunt.

Another awful miss from a close in free.

Two bad teams

Champagne football from Paul Grimley’s Armagh.

Laois were beat by Louth, who were beat by Wexford who were beat by Meath all of whom appear to be poor poor teams.

Thank God we’re a hurling county.

Did Wexford bring on a fat lad?

Wait til you see the fella Carlow brought on Friday night. Thats if they could get him into the camera shot.

The camera adds 10lbs.

He’s fucked so.

Bit of a change here with this interview. Reilly wouldn’t be known for public speaking as we’re seeing.

This Meath team could grow on me. Plenty pace and they play sensible football for the players they possess.

Wexford should have finished with 12-13 players. They are very poorly drilled and their decision making and skill execution was embarrassing for Inter County. They actually have good forwards who were making good runs and were reasonably dangerous.

Is Colm O’Rourke’s son fucked by injury? I think he missed most/all of last year too.

I think the cameras rte use do anyway. Have you ever met or seen any of these IC lads around the place? They are incredibly more slim that you’d think looking at them on tv. Which make me worry about Red Barry, is he eating at all.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 794417, member: 273”]This Meath team could grow on me. Plenty pace and they play sensible football for the players they possess.

Wexford should have finished with 12-13 players. They are very poorly drilled and their decision making and skill execution was embarrassing for Inter County. They actually have good forwards who were making good runs and were reasonably dangerous.[/quote]

To Meath’s credit, they’ve always played to the same style for years now. They do adopt a bit of a the defensive system, but going forward, they kick ball long and direct and in Reilly they have someone who can carry it through the middle if needs be. But Wecford handed that to Meath with their fouling. Felt sorry for Lyng, he was on his own up front for the most part.

I couldnt be arsed bumping another thread for this, but I’ve just seen on twitter that Mickey Linden scored 4 from play for Mayobridge’s 3rd side today in the Championship. He’s now 50. Mickey is a class act.

https://twitter.com/MayobridgeGAC/status/351321359181283329

Fucking McGeeney :rolleyes:

Three changes for Kildare Sean Hurley, Shane Connolly and David hyland for O’Connor, Donnellan and O’Flaherty

Colm O’Rourke has just as much as accused McGeeney and Kildare of doping. Hard to argue with him to be honest.

Wet surface causing havoc here early on. Brogan would have stitched that on a dry sod.

Kildare are off to a stormer here, the pace between this game and the previous one isn’t even comparable. Great pass from Doyle, nice finish. Kildare would have this game won by now if this was played in Portlaoise.

Kildare have been waiting in the long grass according to Marty.

C’mon de Dubs.

WOW!

Sheer class.

An then the Dubs come back. Great game so far