The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

Yes I fucking well would.

Now 12.

13 and finally another one scored. Keep it up lads.

I’m unsure about Bernard Brogans haircut

Really? I’m fairly sure myself that its the haircut of a cunt.

Awesome performance from Dublin. It was nice of Kildale to bring Seanie on to share in the humiliation. As Dan says the time they spent on that last year was ridiculous and for what?

The only competitive provincial football final could be next weekend. Mayo could beat London by 25 points.

Amazed at how bad Kildare were.

I wouldn’t be getting too carried away after that performance. Kildare were shit. Will see how we go against the better sides in the quarter finals and beyond.:slight_smile:

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 794586, member: 1552”]
Amazed at how bad Kildare were.[/quote]

Not amazed at all. Name the teams of note Kildare have beaten under McGeeney? You’d be surprised how few there are. Flat track gym monkey bullies.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 794579, member: 180”]Yes I fucking well would.

Now 12.[/quote]
You’re really just a hateful little prick really. I suppose it comes from not having any achievements to celebrate so resort to the next best thing which is hating every other team

Kilkenny people don’t have the right to comment on a football thread.

I mean awesome in terms of a show of strength and hammering home their superiority but I agree it’s ultimately unimportant. Refreshing anyway after some of the stale and underwhelming performances in Leinster in recent years.

Whoa again.

MBB has told us that he’s a multiple All Ireland medalist. The only inter county player on the forum so he is.

Nice to see Joe McQuillan refereeing the dubs yet again today. Must be some sort of record.

“You know how I roll Bryan” Joe McQuillan to Bryan Cullen before Dublin Wexford in 2011.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 794610, member: 11”]Nice to see Joe McQuillan refereeing the dubs yet again today. Must be some sort of record.

“You know how I roll Bryan” Joe McQuillan to Bryan Cullen before Dublin Wexford in 2011.[/quote]

It’d be unfair to make things too difficult for them, familiar venue, familiar referee, ultimate in fair play really.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 794610, member: 11”]Nice to see Joe McQuillan refereeing the dubs yet again today. Must be some sort of record.

“You know how I roll Bryan” Joe McQuillan to Bryan Cullen before Dublin Wexford in 2011.[/quote]

Elaborate sport.

Not much more to it really.

A bit of research indicates that Joe didn’t do as many Dublin games as I initially thought.

What about the millions of investment. Not enough the dublin hurlers won the league, contested numerous underage finals and now beat kilkenny, the money still needs to keep flowing to ‘make them competitive.’ should be diverted immediately to westmeath antrim carlow laois and dare i say it wexford and offaly.

He’s their pet ref at this stage. It was widely alleged he reffed their challenge games, who pays refs for these or is it fair to assume mcquillan has received numerous payments from the dublin county board.

[quote=“Mac, post: 787810, member: 109”]Tyrone
Tipp
Derry
Fermanagh
Carlow
Armagh
Louth
Longford[/quote]

6/8 - could have been worse I guess

Carlow :o