The Official All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2013 Thread

I think dick clerkin is only 28.

The lack of basic skills of some of these Donegal players is being seriously exposed by the pressure Monaghan are exerting on them,

Thought that was in. :eek:

Clear dive from McFadden there. Great refereeing.

Is he or isnt he? Do you have to be over 28 to be a warrior?

Donegal are throwing the sink at it now. Huge 10 minutes.

Signs of Monaghan tiring a little.

Monaghan are parking the bus. A bit far out for my liking.

Donegal forwards being shown up here. The whole country knows what to do now. Murphy has been a disgrace. I’d show for more ball myself FFS. Their 2nd efforts have been non existent.

He and murphy both love a dive. And a facehold.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 804527, member: 180”]Is he or isnt he? Do you have to be over 28 to be a warrior?

Donegal are throwing the sink at it now. Huge 10 minutes.[/quote]

No you don’t have to over 28 to be a warrior, I more referring to your statement of him being old.

He’s 32, just checked.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 804529, member: 273”]88.

Monaghan are parking the bus. A bit far out for my liking.

Donegal forwards being shown up here. The whole country knows what to do now. Murphy has been a disgrace. I’d show for more ball myself FFS. Their 2nd efforts have been non existent.[/quote]
Murphy is seriously overrated. McFadden has been poor aswell today but is generally their only forward who can score from play.

Monaghan tying up, but Donegal are playing on memory and depending on a 12 year old to dictate the game. Leaders marked absent today, which is strange as its not been seen before.

10 minutes of normal time left. 4 in it. Come on Monaghan.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 804531, member: 348”]No you don’t have to over 28 to be a warrior, I more referring to your statement of him being old.

He’s 32, just checked.[/quote]

Apology accepted.

Very cute by Mc Manus there

Get over.

I did not and will never apologise.

Simple for Monaghan now, don’t concede a goal and you win.

Donegals success was built on savage hunger,once that is satisfied with an AI a team loses huge intensity.

Laois will pick over this carcass with relish next weekend.

Anthony Thompson is a liability to Donegal. All he is is a machine running with ball. He seems like a fella who has to concentrate real hard on soloing. He never looks up. I’d say he’s a pain in the hole to play with. Does some silly fouling too.