The Official Arsenal Thread 2022/23

I’ll move on, the Arsenal lads precious about about their thread :man_shrugging:

Stick to dodgy plates

I’m at the wake over on the Spurs thread. Well done on the win today and your lot will win the league as I’ve been saying for a while. From a Spurs perspective it’s an all too familiar shambles. Hopefully today and the inevitable hiding we’ll take from Citeh now midweek will see an end to the dismal tenure of Coach Conte. I full expect us to win the Cup though. Just like 1991.

1 Like

Any comment on supporters behaviour?

Smith Rowe coming back will give them options as will Gabriel Jesus. If they have to play Holding at the back at any stage though they’re fucked.

Regrettable. There’s no place for that in the game. Passions can run high for the local team in North London though. Some people out there haven’t moved on yet from the treachery of 1919.

The chav who kicked Ramsdale looks a right History student alright

1 Like

The Chavs are Chelsea. Paddy Footix down in Tipperary needs to brush up on his London soccer lingo.

Deary me

Lads, it’s spurs

The Arsenal now odds on with the bookmakers to win the League.

This changes the dynamic of it all.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Odds on for a Top 4 finish last season in the home stretch and managed to mess that up.

They’re in a superb position and may never get a chance as good as this again but they have no squad depth and will inevitably face a wobble at some point. Injuries and a response to the wobble will decide it.

At odds on they’re a lay for me.

1 Like

I agree- they are favourites but not an odds on shot.

Also having no champs league this year could be a blessing . Keep playing the young lads on Thursday nights and get knocked out of the fa cup

Arteta has cleared out some dross in fairness to him.

1 Like

Absolutely. A lot to like about them too. They seem like a proper team, fight like fuck for each other and not afraid of a bit of a scrap. Very un Arsenal really.

1 Like