The Official Arsenal Thread 2022/23

We go again.

I’m vibing this Arsenal team.

1 Like

What’s the story with Xhaka ? Arsenal fans gave him an awful time but now they like him

Fans were cuntish & the players attitude stank just as much.

He’s a really talented player but he hasn’t always been surrounded by a good supporting cast or coached by someone like Arteta either.

He claims that Arteta is a freak in his preparation and attention to detail.

1 Like

I see Woolwich are on the UEFA watchlist for breach of Financial Fair Play.

Losses of £213 million over the last 3 years yet they were the biggest spenders in world soccer last summer and net spend already up around the £100 million mark again this summer.

1 Like

Gas cunt.

European super league here we come!!

Full thread

:thread:

tl;dr

All above board.

1 Like

It’s the dread of losing a wheel off the cart at high speed which keeps the hearts thumping.

1 Like

How hard is it to get tickets to Arsenal home games?

I may be in North London for the Liverpool game in October and wouldnt mind throwing my weight behind Arteta’s boys for the day.

May isn’t very definitive

I have a busy schedule and things may not work out but you have to be prepared.

Let myself or @briantinnion know closer to the off so

1 Like

15 year old on the bench for arsenal here. The futures bright!

Apart from the opening 5 mins this has been poor from Arsenal.

That sort of performance will do against a side like they faced today but you won’t get anywhere against a proper club outfit

I saw from 60th minute onwards, & I know it was v bottom half opposition, but Arsenal look a vastly improved side. Totally in control, patient passing but quickening tempo & getting in behind with lovely combinations & not giving up any chances. Very mature & comfortable.

Cmon you gooners

Nice to see some progress with the process.