The Official Arsenal Thread 2022/23

Course they can, and likely will.

Lack of squad depth apparent again.

The only 2 realistic sub options they have seem to be 2 fullbacks, it will all catch up with them yet. Ramsdale has had a fine game today so far.

Still ticking another tough game off. This is a superb win. Went out and bossed spurs complwtely.

2 Likes

Not really, Spurs were the better team since going 2 down,
I don’t think Arsenal will win the league

I’d love to be as thin as Vieira.

I think we’re watching a different game mate. Arsenal murdered them in the first half. Theyve kept them largely at arms length in the second. Comfortably throughout.

1 Like

Well at two down the game is gonna take on a different shape, Spurs were clearly on top for long stretches, doesn’t matter though, I certainly wouldn’t say they were bossed throughout

Youre bang wrong for me anyway.

Edit. Paul Merson telling us they brushed them aside easily… in fact all the pundits…

Sign in @ChairmanDan. Normally one of the top posters on this thread.

1 Like

Jesus cometh & save us soon

I turned it off, don’t need Merse to tell me about a match I saw myself

Was Conte interviewed

Happy to tell us all on the Arsenal thread?

Dont know.

1 Like

I’ll move on, the Arsenal lads precious about about their thread :man_shrugging:

Stick to dodgy plates

I’m at the wake over on the Spurs thread. Well done on the win today and your lot will win the league as I’ve been saying for a while. From a Spurs perspective it’s an all too familiar shambles. Hopefully today and the inevitable hiding we’ll take from Citeh now midweek will see an end to the dismal tenure of Coach Conte. I full expect us to win the Cup though. Just like 1991.

1 Like

Any comment on supporters behaviour?

Smith Rowe coming back will give them options as will Gabriel Jesus. If they have to play Holding at the back at any stage though they’re fucked.

Regrettable. There’s no place for that in the game. Passions can run high for the local team in North London though. Some people out there haven’t moved on yet from the treachery of 1919.