The Official Cork GAA 2017 Thread

I am not sure which is more retarded. The fact that you read that shite or that you reposted it

1 Like

He wasn’t and that’s what I mean about your hyping up of him. They were average to underwhelming performances.

I would assume that @Nembo_Kid has no idea who we are even discussing here mate.

1 Like

Aye Clonmel clearly isn’t big enough to compete with that. The big problem is that the Cork Premier Intermediate Champions are playing the Tipp third tier champions

Why are you telling me this? For starters we went through it all a few weeks back ans secondly that is incorrect. It is not a separate parish

2 Likes

Ej they drew with mayo ya fool

Sure the 2nd best club team in Kerry will likely play in intermediate championship.

Up to Tipp to strengthen lower grades

Kanturk play kerry senior champions ballyduff next I think

I am on about football.

But ya that will be a tough one.

Nothing wrong with that grading though

1 Like

yea at a kerry venue

1 Like

Imokilly 1-7 to 8 up on rockies.

Average enough game with good passages of play.

Imokilly look more polished overall

Rockies within a point.

Better team at the moment

Imokilly very reliant on Harnedy

Its the Seamu s Harnedy show

The county are reliant on Harnedy too, tbf

Yip

Imokilly win it 3-13 to 18

Farcical goal near the end.

Experience the key factor in both finals.

Rockies will win one soon

Was it a penalty for Rockies?

going by radio sounds like it was

I thought it was.

Ref was generally very good but felt Rockies maybe slightly lost out on big decisions.

Bottom line though is they had Imokilly is all sorts of trouble in the full back line butoved away from playing good wing ball and taking pot shots.

They are a serious team in the air. I also noticed a willingness to pull on the ball first time a bit more which was encouraging.