The Official TFK Man City* 🐐 Supporter Thread (Nobody Gives A Flying Fuck About Them)

I had a four year hiatus from the internet

Cc @the_man_himself

@GeoffreyBoycott requested we take it in here. In the interest of politeness let’s continue here

Are you going to answer my question so?

It isn’t but let’s continue.

Adug bought ownership of Mcfc then later sold 20% to a Chinese media group forming CFG as a holding company

And who owns Adug?

Sheikh Mansour

Thanks mate, that was an hour or so of a discussion which we could have easily avoided

I didn’t know Sheikh Mansour has been found guilty of human rights abuse mate

He’s the deputy prime minister of the UAE. Man CIty are a marketing tool for the UAE government to deflect attention away from their human rights abuses and murdering

I’ve great time for Sheikh Mansour, he helped me out with something a few years ago

5 Likes

Jesus you’d think owning a club in the largest league in the world would lead to investigation into your dealings.

You’d think if they were murderous and had skeletons they’d keep the head down and not draw attention to themselves.

I had no idea you moved in those circles mate.

Tell him thanks from me the next time you’re talking to him

Eh, no. That’s what marketing and PR are for

I used to be a big City fan

Back when they were shit?

Back when they were a proper football club

Back when they weren’t a threat and were a jokeshop.

Funnily enough, Newcastle seem to have taken up the joke shop mantle these days. It’s a tough station mate, ride it out and maybe one day they’ll have an owner who’ll invest his money rather than using the club as a PR tool to generate revenue for his other ventures

back then

https://i2-prod.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article584118.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/C_71_article_1242063_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Newcastle are a horrifically run club owned by a horrific man who is still about a million times better than the lads who own Man City

agreed

Liverpool fans who have a history of murder, pickpocketing their dead etc etc getting pissy because they have different cultural norms in the gulf