The Official TFK Man City* 🐐 Supporter Thread (Nobody Gives A Flying Fuck About Them)

Its only Swansea City. Dont get carried away. :lol:

Whats your problem mate? Disappointed to see you omit the question mark there btw, we look up to you on such matters yknow?

Carlitos aint gone nowhere yet btw.

En route to the only home win of the opening wend :clap:

United contributed to that stat so :clap:

I was at such a level of seething that I momentarily forgot my punctuation. I sincerely hope your second question mark here was a deliberate error though.

Its gonna be a heck of a season mate.

Why the level of seethingnessnessnessness for such an inoffensive post mate?

Gary Neville is an awful cunt.

That Carlitos shit was seriously starting to get on my wick last season mate.

Something that cant be highlighted enough that.

A Man City hero was born tonight. Welcome to Manchester Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

I confess that I find his analysis excellent.

Am sorely disappointed you didnt feel you could come to me personally with your grievance mate. Would hate to think I in any way took away from your enjoyment of reading my informed and well thought out analysis of Carlitos’ tremendous season in the blue of Manchester. Point taken on board now. Mates?

You do agree about his cuntishneas though?

If only they could alter his voice and keep him off the screen.

Ed Chamberlain giving it the ‘a star is born’ chat on the Sky coverage. You’d swear Aguero hadn’t done anything of note in his career to date. Great debut though. :clap:

I think peoplem should reserve judgement til he does it on a wet Wednesday night in the Brittania or Reebok Stadium. That is the sign of true greatness

Magnificent counter attacking goal by Manchester City late on at Arsenal. Started by Dzeko inside his own box from an Arsenal corner and going through Johnson and finished superbly by Aguero in the space of 7 or 8 seconds. :clap:

Super goal. Arsenal type goal from seasons gone by.

Nasri is reported to have clocked Frompingpong in the tunnel before legging it to away dressing room :guns:

It seems Tevez to Milan is a done deal at this stage. His contribution to the project that is Manchester City will not be forgotten I’m sure. A tremendous signing for the Rossoneri.

Reports in Italy suggest the Rossoneri have offered to take Tevez on a free loan for six months with an option to sign the player permanently next summer for 23million euros (£19.7m).

‘Between yesterday and today I have taken steps to reinforce a team that is already a formidable one,’ Galliani told the Milan Channel.

'We have the agreement with Tevez and we recently sent an email to City with our offer.

'Our offer is a free loan deal with an option to sign the player permanently on certain conditions.

'We hope City says yes. There were other European clubs interested, but we are in pole position.

‘Tevez wants to come to us. Half of the agreement has been reached. Now we await City’s response.’