The Official I am a holocaust denier thread

Hitler and Goebbles rise from the dead and are in a bar discussing their latest plans to take over the world. A journalist spots them and goes over to get the scoop. Hitler tells him "we are back and this time we will kill 20 million Jews and one postman "

The journalist is shocked and asks “why a postman ?”
Hitler claps his hands together in delight and turns to Goebbles and yells “See I was right, still no one gives a fuck about the Jews”

11 Likes

I’m disappointed to see that not one of you have the courage to sign in to this thread. Goodnight.

But you never made it clear which holocaust you claim never happened, so noone can sign in

David Irving is right on this. Jews died, but not half as many as is claimed.

Erm, come again?

There’s a conspiracy theory that the 6 million number came from senior Nazis at Nurenburg. The story is that the medieval practice of ball crushing was reinstated and the Nazi officers said whatever the allies wanted to hear. Who the fuck knows, lots of Jews died, we know that. Not as many as Russians but many millions.

It’s generally accepted from various estimates and sources that close to 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust. There is fuck all evidence, other than fuckwits like Irving, that anything other than that happened. There is no doubt that there were multiple millions of Soviets killed during the war also.
People who dance around the edges with this narrative that maybe not as many Jews as that were killed and sure it wasn’t all that bad, they only killed a million of them hardly get the point do they?

I’ve never quite understood Holocaust deniers (the WW2 Holocaust, not anything to do with Gaelic Football). They are generally anti-Semitic, racist, horrible loonbags. So you’d think they’d be delighted with the extermination of millions of their perceived enemy and would be talking up the amount murdered by their Nazi ancestors.

The biggest holocaust deniers are Irish lickspittles who refuse to call the famine what it actually was, a genocide. On a relative scale we lost far more than any other race in Europe in any conflict up to the 30/40s in Russia when 20 million at least were lost to war and starvation.

2 Likes

I’d completely agree with that. It fucking annoys me that it’s referred to as the “Potato” Famine, as if the potato blight was the sole reason for it because the thicko Irish micks wouldn’t eat anything else.

Pizza would have been a cheap and nutritious alternative, that yellow stuff the queen kindly donated would have made a lovely base and gooseberry jam could have replaced the sauce, then anything available could have gone on top.
Not sure if even a roaster would eat boiled pizza though.

why didn’t the oirish go out and catch fish, an Island nation with plentiful supplies, I suppose, big bad john bull wouldn’t give them a fishing rod or a boat, big bad England again, always oppressing mick the muldoon

Ya, and why didn’t they throw up a big net and catch the millions of birds flying in the sky? They’d have been as fat as pigs instead of eating grass in the ditch.

1 Like

Why don’t you jump off a big bad boat?

Google shore/fishing rights in the 19th c. there, mate.

2 Likes

Hopefully ISIS will behead you soon you cunt

2 Likes

:eek:
and you only in the door.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Chickens.

Signing in.

is there any actual prof that Hitler killed millions of jews by gassing them and burning their bodies?