The official Roman Catholic thread

Itā€™s Good Friday

The only answers that are relevant are evidence based answers.
Fire up the passage from the Acta Senatus that reference Jesus and we will take a look.

That. Is not evidence

Jesus is about to be nailed to the cross, this is real Roman Catholicism

2 Likes

Is this an old programme or a more contemporary production?

1 Like

Its Ben Hur 1959 mate. One of the greatest films of all time

are you getting married in a Church?

Charlton Heston is questioning himself now, heā€™s looking for answers

The lepers have been cured in the storm, shove that up your bollix @ChocolateMice and @anon7035031, this is based on a true story, Up God, Up Jesus, Up Roman Catholicism

4 Likes

this is unreal, Heston has just come back to the gaff and everyone is cured of leprosy what a day that was, it must have been unreal

So why are you getting married in a Catholic Church?

Princessā€™s auld lad is giving him 30 pieces of silver to agree to it.

6 Likes

The love of money is the root of all evil.

2 Likes

Iā€™m compromising for the woman I love.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good start mate, may as well get used to it.

7 Likes

you are hypocrite and a yes man I am afraid to say, at least have the courage of your convictions

1 Like

My convictions are to stand by and make the woman I love happy ā€¦ simple really, mate. I can let what happens in the church sail over my head the same way it does if I go to a funeral or Christening.

Pussywhipped

2 Likes

Says your man that ates swan everyday.

2 Likes

Not appropriate use of the term, all bets are off for a wedding day, biggest day of a girls life and all that.
If @ChocolateMice decides that he canā€™t play in the TFKNFLFFL because he has a standing arrangement to eat dinner with one of princessā€™s work colleagues and partner followed by Downton Abbey on Sunday nights then it can be revisited.