The official Roman Catholic thread

How many of these sisters are in it?

Another one :joy:

How many churches were hit over Easter on this most Catholic of Catholic countries…

Witnesses say God stood idly by.

So you’re getting your giggles now from churches getting robbed.

WTF is wrong with you lad?

1 Like

The church has been robbing people for centuries … great to see the tables turned.

He’s from Limerick mate, stealing is a rite of passage.

Chocy Mice getting his kicks now from crime after the Census disappointed him so much. It’s sad how much it winds him up.

Turn the other cheek, its how Jesus would have wanted it.

Every time some scumbag robs a church, God kills a puppy. This is not a laughing matter.

Are Churches being hit regularly now? They’ll need to up their security…

I hope tat they got loads

Me too… I hope they didn’t rape anyone tho.

I believe the Legion of Mary have that responsibility, @Joe_Player 's crowd. They need to up their game.

It seems like their all knowing, all powerful god can’t protect his flock…They’ll have to get Gardai in on it.

I’d imagine with all the people the church have fucked over in this country, it’s just some poor soul going in getting reparations

2 Likes

Nah, I’d say it’s scumbags with no moral compass.
Whoever said (repeatedly) that God stood idly by might change their minds if they saw those lads getting in the black Mariah to hell, where the devil puts them on a toasting fork and roasts them and eats them alive, and what he shits out gets flushed into a lake of everlasting fire.

Unless they go to confession that is.

Even god would rob the church

1 Like

Been happening the last 30 years anyway.

No respect for anything anymore.

You earn respect

eldest has a prayer of the faithful tomorrow

@thedancingbaby

2 Likes

[quote=“The_Selfish_Giant, post:2376, topic:14079, full:true”].

eldest has a prayer of the faithful tomorrow

@thedancingbaby
[/quote]
Does it clash with the Celtic match?